10

We all sat down on the couch once again. Of course Tyler and I on the couch, Jason and Josh on the floor beneath us, and Brittany on the second couch.

"So what are we gonna watch?" Brittany asked holding the remote.
"Hmm how about a funny movie?" Josh responds softly.
"Nah let's watch horror!" She says excitedly while she turns on "The Conjuring".
"Uh Jishy.." Jason says softly.
"Yeah bubs?" Josh says quietly.
"I'm kinda tired I'm gonna go to bed." He says removing his blanket from Josh and himself about to get up.
"Oh, okay baby, do you want to stay in here so I'm not lonely?" He says with his lip down.
"I'm sorry baby I really wanna be in a bed." He laughs with Josh. Josh let's him go and Josh sits against the couch on the floor.
"Bitch get up here!" Brittany yells at Josh and pats on the couch. "You know I'm cold and you're hogging that damn blanket!". She says to him. Josh gets up laughing, while holding the blanket. He sits down and shares the blanket. "Goddamn finally my toesies won't be cold!" She says jokingly.
She presses play and we watch the movie.

I'm not a big horror movie fan but tyler was so I just hid my face in Tyler's chest most of the time.

"Y/n it's not even that scary." He laughs at me.
"Yeah you little scaredy cat!" Brittany laughs at me.
"I get easily scared! Leave me alone sluts!" I yell at them jokingly.
—•time skip to the end of the movie•—
Brittany and Josh fell asleep so tyler and I had to wake them up.
"Come on little rats wake up!" I say lightly slapping their faces.
"What we're awake!" Brittany says slurring then falls back asleep.

"I have an idea." Tyler says to me. He whispers the plan to me and I giggle.
We walk around the couch and tilt it over just enough so they fall off.

"FUCK, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Brittany yells.
"Goddamnit tyler!" Josh yells at tyler and I. We're both laughing at them practically falling over.

"You know Brittany you cuss wayyy too much." Tyler says to her.

"Yeah? Well go fuck your self. How bout that!" She says to him. We're all laughing and then we walk upstairs and all go to our rooms, except Brittany. She stayed downstairs cause there was nowhere for her to sleep other than the couch. I walk back out and tell Brittany, "you know your house is just outside why don't you go home and sleep in a bed?".
"Because I want lucky charms." She says tired and starts snoring.
I laugh aloud then go back to my room to find tyler without his shirt.
"You always looks so sexy without a shirt." I say to him while looking all over his body.
"So do you, y/n." He says with a smirk while lifting my shirt up and throwing in the corner of my room.
"Okay no more sex I'm tireddd." I say with a pouty face and lay in bed. He follows and holds me in bed.
"Goodnight tylie." I smile. He laughs.
"Since when did you call me that?" He scoffs.
"Mm now." I say with a small smile.
"It's so weird though" he laughs.
"Anywaysss, goodnight, I love you soooo much." I smile and kiss his nose.
"Goodnight my lovely, I love you sooo much too." He smiles back at me and kisses me on my mouth. I fall asleep right after that since it was 1 am.

"Boop." I hear while someone taps my nose.
"Huh?" I say barely opening my eyes. "Brittany?"
"Hey sleepy whore." She says smiling at me while holding a bag off lucky charms.
"Ugh." I yawn and sit up. "What time is it? Where's tyler?"
"It's 10 and tyler went to go get more lucky charms biitch." She says stuffing more lucky charms in her mouth.
"Oh okay." I stretch and get up. Suddenly I remember I have no shirt on, or bra.
"Damn you got them mommy milkersss" Brittany says choking on her cereal.
"DONT FUCKING LOOK!" I yell while covering my tits with the blanket. She leaves and throws a shirt at me while she closes the door.
"Damn lesbian." I say jokingly to myself.
I put the shirt on and walk out into the kitchen. I sit down and then tyler walks through the front door. He throws two boxes lucky charms on the table and kisses my forehead.
"Good afternoon lovely." He says to me.
"It's still before 12 it's the morning." I say smiling.
"Whatever." He laughs.
We all get a bowl of cereal and start eating. Josh and Jason were in the living room watching 'sex and the city'.

We sit down next to them and I cuddle up next to tyler.
"I love you tyler."
"I love you too, y/n."

A/N
I think this is gonna be the end of this story. It's been so much fun writing all of this 🥺 I'm gonna miss your guy's comments! I love you guys! I might write a Joshler fanfic so :p bye guys!
                Words: 871
-Bean