Four

I look at josh and he's eating quite slowly.

"Josh.. what happened in the bathroom" I ask. He stayed silent. He looked away. I don't know if it was bad or not.

"Well.. when I went in there Tyler was sitting on the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he looked up at me and told me to sit next to him. I did so and then he told me how he wanted you back and how he is still in love with you. I didn't think much of it.. until.." he started

"Until what?" I ask.

"He looked at me and told me these exact words.. "but I don't know who i love more.. (y/n) or .. you" and then kissed me. And didn't like it and pushed him away. He then started sayings things like 'I'll take you away from her and make you mine!' Or '(y/n) will fall for me and dump you' I didn't like it and just punched him soon we got into a fight and I pushed him out of the bathroom and started fighting in here." He explained.

"He.. kisses you?" I said

"Uh.. yeah." He said looking away.

I walked home and josh ran up to me.

"Hey, love" He said

"Hey jishy!" I said kissing his cheek.

We walked to my house. I said goodbye to josh and walked inside.

"Oh hey (y/n). Someone is here to see you." She said pointing her finger in the kitchen.

"Who is it?" I ask and get no response

I walk into the kitchen and see Tyler eating lucky charms.

"Tyler what are you doing here?" I almost yell. He looks up and smiles

"Hey love" He says smiling and getting up to hug me. I push him off and glare at him.

"Actually I'm glad you're here I need to talk to you!" I say pulling him into my room.

"So, love. What do you new-"

"Don't even! You kissed josh! And you want to date me?" I practically yell.

"Um.. okay yes, I like josh and he's the only guy I liked. You are beautiful okay! I do want you. I love you." He says looking at his shoes

"Obviously ! But you won't get me by kissing my god damn boyfriend!" I say

"I'm sorry.." he says looking up at me with sorrow in his eyes.

I take a deep breath and hug him.

"I except your apology, sorry for going crazy on you." I say still hugging him.

"It's fine.. I wanted to know if Uh.. we could.. still be friends?" He says letting go.

"Um.. sure" I say and smile or at least try to.

We went downstairs and watched series and movies all day. We made a bowl of lucky charms and we were all good.

A/n

Sorry for the long ass wait and for the short chapter. I had writers block for a while and I don't know what to write for this chapter. I still don't know what to write. I had a whole story planned but I forgot what it was. Hope you're having a great day and bye! Love you guys! (Follow me on Instagram and Twitter ig-tylersheartofgold Twitter- tylers_chlorine)