Chapter : 1 ( bullying)

Katy's POV:-
Ughh!!! Oh god another morning. Why schools are so early especially on a Monday. Already my whole body is paining due to yesterday's fight. Oh yeah if you don't know I am a street fighter and that also undefeated.This alarm is deafening me.
After a lot of convincing myself I got up and went to bathroom did my daily routine and now I have to choose an outfit for today as I am a cheerleader at school and I act like a queen bee I need to dress like that too.
Oh how much I hate this to do but I have no option .
So I have decided to wear a black crop top with a pink short skirt. I really hate this pink color, slutty dresses but I need to put an act in front of everyone to hide my true identity. In school everyone knows me as Katy but my name is  Ember Kaitlyn Anderson. I act as a total bitch in front of them but the reason to do this is a story for next time, now back to reality it's 7:30 right now and school starts at 8:30 but the distance between my house and school is quite long so I am getting late . I pick the keys of my pink Lamborghini and went in kitchen.
"Hey sis! Want some cookies? " Ashley nichole Anderson or as I call her ash asked and at school she is known as nichole , actually in school no one knows about our first name or last name because we need to hide our identities and in school she acts as a nerd.
"Why not! No cookies means the end of the world " I replied with a laugh.
I took two cookies and a granola bar. " Bye ash! See you at school " I yelled at her while going out.
"Byee em! " I heard her yelling at me by calling my nickname.
You must be thinking that if we are sisters why don't we go together and do some good to this environment by not wasting gas right?
Lame joke, you know you are horrible at cracking jokes why don't you give up already at least do some good .
Aha!! Here comes my sweet heart, my darling, my sub conscience
No need to go all sarcastic on me .
Ugh whatever!! Anyways back to the point, it's a secret that Ashley is my sister and at school I bully her in front of everyone just to maintain my image. I don't like bullying anyone so I bully only Ashley because she knows that I don't mean it. Sometimes I have to bully few other nerds too but I try not to emotionally hurt them.
Aww Such a softie .
Oh shut up now, will you?

F*ck man!! Another day at this hell hole aka school I am waiting for this year to end .

I came out of my car and swaying my hips I went to the group of cheerleaders where all my fake friends were making fun of someone, I guess they are bullying some nerd may be her name is Faith . Yeah she is in English with me. Now I have to also start my acting(cue a sigh) .
"Omg eww nerd!! What are you even wearing ?? " I asked her with a disgusting face.
She kept quiet , I know this is not right that's why I always try not hit a nerve .
"You should at least know about fashion. Look at you no sense at all. You are over weighted " Brittany said.
By now Faith was crying I felt bad for her but much to my dismay I can't do anything to stop this.
Without a word Faith ran away towards the washroom.
"Let's go girls otherwise we are getting late for our class" I said to the group.
"Yeah let's go we don't want to be late because of a stupid nerd "Caroline said.

We all went for our classes but I ditched them and went to washroom and found Faith crying .
" You should not care what someone says about you. It's your life and it should go according to you . No need to waste your tears over them who don't even care about you " I said to faith while she was looking shocked at first then she asked " Why do you care? And why are you here? "
" I don't care I just said what I felt and I was passing by when I heard you crying and I didn't felt good seeing you crying like a baby " I replied because I can't let my act down and with this I went towards the class.
----
The day was going as usual and now it was lunch and now I have to bully ash oops I mean "nichole the nerd"
I had bought a strawberry milkshake and now I am searching my sis. Aha!! There she is. I went to her and poured my milkshake over her and started laughing soon my group also joined me.
While we were laughing someone caught my wrist......
-------------------------------------------
( A/N :- so I hope you liked it and I know it might be not so good but I will try improving it .)