Chapter :- 2 ( Ashley's saviour)

Ace's POV:-
It was lunch and me, my brother Ryan, our friends were going to lunch room.
As we reached we saw the cheerleaders were laughing at someone and soon everyone was laughing. When we reached closer to them we found that katy is again bullying a nerd. I really don't get what she gets in bullying others and that nerd is her all time target. I really hate this girl showing off is her birth right.She always shows off how rich she is, I bet other than bullying she doesn't use her brain. Actually she doesn't have brain only. She is just a spoilt brat.In between my mini rant Ryan went and held her wrist she stopped laughing .
"What the f*ck do you think you are doing? " Ryan asked her in a calm and anger lacing voice. She seems surprised by his sudden outburst. Infact I am also surprised, something seems fishy here.
"How does it matters to you? " She fires back
" I don't want to see you again anywhere near around nichole." Ryan said.
"I will do whatever I want."she replied and stomped her feet like a child and freed her wrist from Ryan's grip and went back but not before giving a look to nichole. After she went Ryan was going to say something to nichole but before he could she ran away. Ryan sighed and came back. Everyone was still looking in our direction so I growled/yelled at them " What are you looking at?? Get back to your goddamn businesses " They quickly ingaged themselves .
"And what happened to you?? " I asked to Ryan who was still looking at the direction in which nichole went.
"Nothing " He said too quickly
"Sure" I replied sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
" Come on lunch is over, we need to get back to our class " Ryan said trying to change the topic.
After lunch every thing was normal and now we were going back to home. Yesterday dad told me about his new business partner and has forced me marry his elder daughter for their business. I am really stressed due to this I don't want to be in a relationship let alone marriage take place. But if I don't marry her he will not allow me to join his company and I surely don't want this to happen . I also have put my efforts to make this company reach where it is today. From the age of 13 I was helping my father and now I can handle everything on my own. From last 5 years I am working for this company and now I won't leave it at any cost. I will make a deal with his daughter , so that after a year we will be free. I don't want to hurt my dad also so I will agree because I love my family the most . I may be rude, arrogant cruel but for my family I am always gentleman.