Introduction

Third person pov :-
This is an another day like any other day at Oakwood High School which is filled with nerds, jocks, emos,wannabe s, cheerleaders, players pretty much everyone  whom you can see in a cliche highschool. Everyone is laughing, talking, enjoying, their day when suddenly the roaring of bike is heard. Everyone goes silent and shift their eyes towards the badboy of Oakwood high school Ace Grayson. Ace is a tall, well built handsome boy with grey coloured eyes and dirty blonde hair for which every girl swoon over him whereas he shows no interest in girls. And now comes his twin Ryan Anderson , no one  knows about them being brothers .
Ryan the player type.  Ace is an introvert always with cold blank expression and talks to only a few people whereas Ryan is the opposite, he talks with everyone, he leaves no chances to flirt.
Ignoring everyone's stares the Grayson brothers went to the office for their schedules.
Now, katy (A/N:- katy and Kaitlyn are same person) the cheerleader of Oakwood high enters in her pink Lamborghini. "She is rude, she bullies and thinks herself as the superior " As per the judgemental oakwoodiens. But in reality she is nothing like .
(A/N:- so this was an intro for this story.)