Chapter:-3 ( confusion)

Ember's POV:-
"Sooo?? " I asked Ashley
"Sooo?? " She mocked me.
"So are you gonna tell me what happened in lunch?? " I asked her . So right now we are in my room after coming from school we changed and now comfortably sitting in our daily outfit (A/N:- outfit on the top left side ashley and right ember) we are discussing about Ashley and Ryan. I know something is going on in between these two.
" You saw what happened, you were there only don't you remember?? " She tried to act dumb
" You know what I am asking ash . So you and Ryan huh? "I asked her while smirking and she scoffed and replied " No there is nothing like that between us and he was just trying to help a nerd who daily gets picked by the cheerleader and her squad that's it. "
"Soon I will be your bridesmaid and then godmother of your's and Ryan's babies " I ignored her and teased her. She became scarlet red
"You!! Bitch!! What were you saying?? " She asked and stalked towards me and I ran away laughing like a maniac.
Ace's POV:-
" My brother is so grown up, soon he will be a married man " My brother said and wiped his fake tears.
" Ryan will you stop by your own or you want me to make you stop " I said and glared him but he laughed it off. We were on the way to meet Mr. Anderson's daughter's house. He told us that his daughters live by their own in another house. We have reached there and now I will make everything clear with his daughter.
"Come on bro! Let's meet my soon to be sister in law " Ryan said grinning like an idiot. After taking a deep breath we went towards the door with my dad and Mr. Anderson. The door was opened by a lady who looked like she was in her late 40's.
"Welcome Mr Anderson and Mr Grayson " She welcomed us with a polite smile. We entered the house or more like a mansion . It's interior was good. While I was busy seeing the house, we heard someone's laughter or I should say a girl's laughter were echoing and someone's cursing was also being heard. Soon we saw two girls running here and there they have not seen us yet and we were also not able to see there faces due to there superfast running, but it was easy to tell that they both were hot . Suddenly the girl who was being chased bumped into Mr Anderson. As she saw him she instantly backed away from him and asked him in a cold voice "what are you doing here??"
" We need to talk " He said
That's when I saw her face and I was shocked I can't believe my eyes .
"Mr. Grayson she is Ember my elder daughter and the other one is my younger daughter Ashley . " And that's when she looked at me she looked equally shocked but she recovered from it first.
" Hello Mr Grayson " She greeted my dad with a tight lipped smile.
"Hey Mr Grayson " The other girl greeted dad with a small smile.
"Hello ember and Ashley " My dad said with a smile.
I am still confused first of all why katy is here and why she is being called as ember then if she is the daughter of a business tycoon how come I have never known about it. And this all means that I have to marry katy Or ember whatever.
Crap!! I can't marry her she is total fake, she is self obsessed I can't stand with her for 2 minutes let alone be for 1 year.
" Mr Grayson, excuse us for a minute till then Ashley will accompany you" Ember said to dad and went inside with her dad and that's when I looked at Ashley, she looks familiar. I have seen her somewhere before.
"Mr Grayson please have a seat " Ashley said
"Yes dear come let's sit and please call me connor. " Dad said with a smile.
" Sure mr-connor" She said with a small nervous smile.
I wonder why she is nervous
" So in which school do you go?? " Dad asked
She hesitated at first but then answered " Oakwood high school " She said it in a small voice and then my head snapped towards Ryan and his towards mine and realization occurred on our faces and then we both exclaimed together "nichole!!" She chuckled nervously and said slowly "yeah".
" So you all know each other that's great now everything we will be alright " Dad said releived
Ashley or nichole seemed confused about what dad was talking.
" Dad I need to talk to you now. Please " I said to dad
" Ok fine " Dad said with a little hesitation .
We left Ryan and Ashley and went out in the garden.
" Dad I can't marry her " I said to dad
" But I have already promised to Mr Anderson " Dad said
" Please dad I - I can't " I tried to convince him.
" If you won't then I will not give your share to you in our business " Dad said firmly
I sighed defeated. Dad went back inside I was standing there only and my gaze went to ember and Mr. Anderson who in a room.
By there actions it seemed that ember was yelling at her dad. Shaking my head I went inside. How can I live with a girl who doesn't even love her family?? She is yelling at her father, she bullies her own sister. God knows how will I keep up with her.
(A/N:-So how was it?? I hope you like it)