chapter - 9 ( Gemma?)

A/N :- so here is next chapter and i hope you will like it 😁
-----
Third person's POV :-
" Missed me, crispy? " Ember froze after hearing this. Only one person in this whole world calls her by that name she thought. It was unbelievable for her whereas Ace knew that voice very well. She slowly turned around and saw her. Her eyes widened and her jaw probably touched the floor. She saw the girl in front of her in a black gown looking beautiful as ever

(her picture on the top)

" Gem? " Ember said barely above a whisper.
" The one and only " She said with a huge smile.

Oh my god! Is this real?? She thought.
She pinched herself to check if she is dreaming.
"Ouch " She yelped aloud.
" Em you are not dreaming. " The girl said deadpaned. Ember shrieked in excitement and hugged her tightly. Ace was watching this intently but he looked like a lost puppy. He was utterly confused.

" Oh my god! Gem it has been so long. I missed you a lot. " Ember said while hugging her.
" Me too. " She said in whisper and broke the hug to look at her. She was holding back her tears and by now Ember too had tears in her eyes. Gemma was Ember's best friend in New York and she helped her to escape. She knows everything, whatever ember went through and she was the one who helped Ember every time.

" Hey, don't cry you will ruin your makeup "she said
" You and ash still say the same things. " Ember said shaking her head while smiling. " Today she also said the same thing " She told her after seeing gemma's confused face.
" Ah we are twins by soul you know it well " Gemma said proudly . Gemma and Ashley,both oftenly speaks the same thing even they wear same type of clothes some time.

" But what are you doing here,in Florida ?? " Ember asked her because they haven't contacted in these 3 years. Ace acknowledged himself by coughing . She totally forgot that he was there only.
" I am here to attend my cousin's engagement " Gemma said and Ember looked at her shocked.
" So you both are cousins " Em said after realizing.
" Great discovery Einstein " Ace said sarcastically and she scowled at him." And how do you know each other?? " He asked . Before Ember could say anything gemma spoke.
" We were best friends when she lived in New York. " She didn't wanted Ace to know anything about her or her past but her best friend already told him.
"So You lived in New York? " Ace asked. And this was Ember's turn to be sarcastic.
" No shit Sherlock " She said deadpaned while he glared at her.

" Woah! Finally someone is there to tame this arrogant brother of mine. " Gem said excited and Ace's jaw was clenched and he was glaring at her. Gem was excited to see her best friend and her favorite brother together but she felt like something is wrong between them.

" Holy Crap Gem ! " Ashley's voice broke down the moment between them. Ashley tackled Gemma with her hug and squeezed her till death.
" You are choking her, Ash" Ember said in amusement and finally ash let her go.
" I see, You are still a fashionably late comer " Ash said narrowing her eyes at gemma.
" Oh you know me too well " Gem said in a sickly sweet voice.
" Wait a second ash, why are you not shocked seeing gem here?" Ember enquired.
" Ryan told me before  " Ash said shrugging.
" So everyone listen I am staying here for a few days and in these few days we will be going on a trip cause I wanna spend a good time with my cousins and best friends " Gemma said Ryan and Ashley were looking excited whereas ember had a grimace.
" And you all are coming no excuses " She said in a serious tone when Ace was about to say something .
" I am not going anywhere with her. " Ace said firmly glaring at ember.
" Too bad you don't have an option. And you are not going to fulfill your favorite sister's wish " Gemma said pouting.
" Well you all can go I can't. " Ember said interrupting Ace.
" And may I ask why's that?" Gemma asked narrowing her eyes at ember.
" I have school to go can't miss and I too don't want to be near around some people" Ember said shrugging with a blank expression.
"What the hell is your problem? " Gemma snapped at ember and ace " You both are engaged and you are acting like you have been enemies since eternity " She said.
" Well sorry to burst your bubble because this is not an engagement, this a freaking business partnership " Ember said gritting her teeth and walked away . Gemma was shocked, she didn't knew that this all was forced on them. She kinda felt guilty for snapping at them. Ace too didn't expect this, at least not from Ember. He thought that she was happy with this engagement but after she spoke his mind , he was stunned for a moment.
" Well that was... " Ryan trailed off chuckling awkwardly.
" I am also leaving " Ace said and left ignoring others.
" Yeah that was something " Gemma said sighing.
" You got on her nerves and you know very well how short tempered she is " Ash said to Gem looking in the direction where ember left.
" Yeah I know but I will make her join us in the trip " Gemma said with determination
" And why Ace hates her? I mean she hates Ace that's understood because he is a jerk almost to everyone but Ember is most likeable person one can ever meet. " She added. Ryan snorted at this which made Gemma to raise her eyebrow.
" She is anything but likeable. You knew her 3 years back Gemma we have known her for those 3 years and she is far from being  likeable . " Ryan said
" You know nothing about her ,you don't know what she has gone through and you have know right to speak about her like this " Ashley said glaring at Ryan
" Oh right! I know nothing about her but what will you say gem when she bullies Ashley everyday in school. What kind of likeable person does that to her sister? " Ryan snapped and Gemma's eyes went wide
" Shut the hell up! You know nothing " Ashley hissed her face was red and tears were threatening to spill.
" Ash, Ryan calm down. You are going to create a scene here. Almost everyone is going now and I think we should also get back and then we will sort this out. alright ? " Gemma said and Ashley nodded. Ryan was still thinking about what Ashley said before.
"You know nothing about her, you don't know what she has gone through and you have no right to speak about her like this " Her words were ringing in his head and he was confused that even after ember did so much to her Ashley still favours her.
" And we still have to wait for ember and ace to return. " Gemma said
" No, em will not come back tonight. she is stressed and she must be releasing her stress " Ashley said
" And Ace will come whenever he wants we don't have to wait for him. " Ryan said
" Fine let's go. It's too much for a day " Ashley muttered sighing tiredly.

--------
So much of drama, right?
I know but this is my first and I am trying to make it as good I can and if you want to suggest something please comment.