Chapter 4 ( marriage proposal)

(A/N :- hey everyone! I know it's starting is not good but I promise as you will read further, you will find it better. And thanks for giving this story a chance.)
-------------------------------------------
Ember 's POV :-
"What are you doing here? " I asked to dad. My dad never talks to us until it is related to his business. Due to our past we don't even live with him. Because of him we are facing these many troubles. Because of him our mom is not with us. I hate him because of him our lives are a mess. 6 years back if he had spent time with us, gave his love to mom then today she would be with us.
" I have to tell you that Mr Grayson and I have arranged your and his son's marriage . And th-" I cut him off in between
" And you think I will agree ." I said in calm and cold voice with a blank expression.
" You have no option " He said firmly.
" No I will not marry anyone and that's final you can't force me " I argued raising my voice and crossing my arms. He thinks after 6 years he will barge in my life for his so called business . He already has ruined my life, what more he wants.
" Ok fine don't marry " He said and I was shocked was it this easy? " you will be 18 in a few days,right? But Ashley is not 18 any time soon. You can't be her legal Guardian because I am still alive and your mom is also not here so I will take her with me " He threatened me . My blood ran cold.
"No!! You can't do this. This is not right!!! " I exclaimed frantically moving my hands in the air.
"Of course I can. "
I was at loss of words. How can he? How can he blackmail his own daughter. No I will not let him take Ash with him. She is the only family I have. I can't let her live with him. I can't risk her. I have to do this for my sister. I have no option left.
"Ok fine but I have a condition " I said
"No problem" He said with a smirk.
" Even after marriage Ashley will live with me "I said while looking dead in his eyes. He hesitated a bit but finally gave in.
" So who is my soon to be fiance?? " I asked him. I know it must be Ace or Ryan.
"Ace Grayson " He said.

Great! F*cking great! It's a bonus for me first of all an arranged marriage and then it turns out that the badboy of my school is soon to be my fiance. And how the hell he agreed for this , after knowing that I am the one to whom is getting married he will surely back out. Yes! He hates me as much I hate him. He won't spend his life with a me. This is good, without my interruption this proposal will be cancelled. We went back to the living room.
" Ah! Mr Grayson congrats my daughter agreed for this marriage." Dad said to Mr Grayson.
" That's great Ace has also Agreed. " As soon as these words left Mr Grayson's mouth my head shot up. He agreed?? How the hell he agreed to this. I looked over to Ace he had a cold hard expression. May be I could make him hate more and then he will deny.
" Ember these are my sons Ace and Ryan " Mr Grayson said while Motioning his hands in there direction. Ryan and Ace are brothers, I never knew . I gave them a nod with tight lipped smile . They returned it with their own.
" So Ashley and Ember tell us something about yourselves " Mr Grayson asked. Now I have to start my plan.
" I am in the senior year at Oakwood high. I am a cheerleader . I am very popular and everybody respects me. " I said to him. I was talking to him in a way which showed my arrogance and self obsession. May be he will reject me. He nodded at me with a small smile.
" And I am also in senior year at Oakwood high. " Ashley said.
"How can you both be in senior year ? Mr Anderson told me that you are younger than ember? " Mr Grayson Enquired Ashley.
" Oh! that's because I am pretty fast at learning " She replied.
" I think we should discuss about the engagement, shall we? " Dad asked
"Yeah sure " Mr Grayson replied.
" So your engagement is in two weeks. There will be a grand event for your engagement. After engagement you will live together. And one more thing, Mr Grayson Ember wants to take Ashley with her. Is it ok to you??" Dad said. Just in two weeks I will be engaged and I have to live with Ace. How the hell will I live with him. He will find out my secret. Crap!! Everything is messed up. And by looking at Ace it seems that he is not going to object.
" Yeah that's not a problem. Actually Ace and Ryan have their own mansion , so most of the time they live their after engagement Ashley can also move in there.Right Ace? " Mr Grayson asked
" Yes dad " Ace said but I can see the confusion in his eyes. He must be thinking why I want to live with Ashley.
" Ok then. Everything is decided and the rest of information you will get soon. " Dad said
" Mr Anderson I think we should be leaving now " Mr Grayson said.
" Yeah sure " Dad said.
" See you girls " Mr Grayson said to us.
" Sure sir, it was nice meeting you " Ash said and I smiled at him. And with that they left. Now i will have to explain this shit to Ashley she is still a hella confused.