Chapter 1

"Who the fuck is this, Toga?"
I was greeted with as I walked through the door to the bar with my new friend.

"This is my new bestie Maya! She wants to join the league!"
A guy with blue hair and a pale blue hand covering his face seemed to be staring at me as Toga finished her sentence.

"And why would she want to do that?"
The blue haired guy asked,

"Because I think I can help you guys against the heroes,"
The guy continued to stare at me as I answered his question.

"No."

"Shigaraki please! Give her a trial run! She's really smart and she helped me out when I was trying to hide my syringe from a cop today!"

"No."
He went to have a sip of the drink in front of him. As he did so the wrist of the hand on his face singed as I made his drink catch fire.
"What the fuck?"
The singed wrist started flickering as it also caught fire.

"You can manipulate fire too? Another reason she should stay!"

"Fine. A week. She stays with you."
He said before storming off like a child.

"Yayyy!"
Toga jumped up and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the room in the same direction as the guy I now know to be Shigaraki went.

****

I was dragged to Toga's room where she shoved me onto her sofa and dumped my bags down on the floor.

"You're really aggressive huh?"
I asked as Toga went to a set of drawers and started throwing things out of it.

"Mmhmm. These are your drawers, we'll sort them out later. I have to cook tonight."
She grabbed my arm again and yanked me up and out to the kitchen.

"What are we gonna make then?"
I asked as I watched Toga delve into one of the cupboards.

"Pot noodle. Tons of it."
She pulled out like 6 cups of pot noodle as I went and filled up a kettle.

"Is this the new kid?"
I heard a man's voice ask.

"Yeah! This is Maya! Maya this is Dabi,"
I turned and saw a tall guy with black hair and strange purple scars.

"You don't have to stare you know."
He caught me off guard,

"Sorry. Hi,"
I headed over to help Toga with all the noodles.

"Yeah, hey. There's only gonna be 5 tonight Toga. Twice and everyone else are ditching us with Kurogiri and Shigaraki."
I rolled my eyes.

"Great, because Shigaraki likes my new friend sooo much,"
Dabi chuckled at Toga's comment and she was about to say something else but was interrupted.

"When's the food ready?"
Shigaraki said in the grouchiest way possible. Toga looked at me in a way that I understood as boil the kettle faster so this man-child doesn't complain.

I picked up the kettle and held it until the metal around my hands glowed. I poured it over the noodles in the bowl and Toga stirred it before taking it over to the table where Dabi and Shigaraki were already waiting.

The food was shared out and everyone started awkwardly eating. The silence was deafening and it made me hesitate with my food.