Schools out for Summer

"ARGH" my alarm clock sounded for Friday. But hey, no more school after today for 3 MONTHS!, I got up as the annoying ringing noise switched to the radio, the song was the greatest love of all, I loved this song, my mother loved it as well, but now, she only wants to hear a podcast for mothers with birth problems.

I got up and ran to the shower before Rich got there. And got ready. I put on the new outfit I got last week when my mom took me shopping.

 I put on the new outfit I got last week when my mom took me shopping

I ran down the stairs to grab breakfast, but dad was there, "Hey Sweetie" he said "Hiii dad" I said surprised he was home "How's our newest member?" he asked "He's not due yet dad" "Shame

I ran down the stairs to grab breakfast, but dad was there, "Hey Sweetie" he said "Hiii dad" I said surprised he was home "How's our newest member?" he asked "He's not due yet dad" "Shame. Shame. Hey, how's Bill?" "Ummm. He's good" "Okay. Okay. He left for school with some red head, told me to tell you to not wait for him at his locker" said my dad in a strange way but screw the way he said it, my heart fell, "Sure, well, bye dad, Asher is taking me to school in his new care. So, Ptff, screw Bill" I said trying to not look too disappointed "So. You and Bill?" asked my dad "No. No. Just friends, well. Bye." I said trying to get past him "Wait Baby, I wont be home for the next few months, if the child is born tell me" my dad said getting stranger "So you can go further then you are" I muttered under my breath when I left and got into Asher's car.

 "Hey Y/N" said Asher in a cheery mood "Hey" I said back "So babe, this weekend you and me?" asked Asher giving me an irresistible look, but NO, Asher is not my Billy. "ah, you know what, i'm feeling under the weather, could you please drop me off at the doctor's?" "Sure" he said turning into the way to the doctors. "Want me to come?" he asked "Nah, I'll be fine, I will ask my aunt to pick me up" I said rushing out of the car. He drove out to the direction of school, "Walking it is" I said trying to follow behind his car, trying to not get noticed.

On my way to school I bumped into Bill and Beverly fiercely making out 4 minutes from school under a large tree who had a BD+BM on it and a love heart around it"GREAT" I said walking past them until Bill looked up and saw me"H-Hey Y/N, wait up" said Bill getting up and chasing after me, of course I stoped, I didn't want him to think I was jealous "Hey dude" I said calmly. Bill said some words I've been waiting to hear for a while "So, I have not h-hung out with you for a while, what do you say, me and you and a Nintendo game at my place after s-school" "SURE!" I said desperately "But I need to go back to Bev for now. See you in class" said Bill "BILL, I LOVE YOU, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU, DON'T GO!" I imagined in my head, but instead I cover up my huge  love sick emotion and simply say "No problem" 

AFTER SCHOOL:

I got home excited, "HEY MOMMY, RICH IS OUT AT AUNT LIV'S FOR TODAY, IM GOING TO BILL'S" I yell happily "NO PORB HON" yelled my mom back.

I ran to my room to get changed into comfy clothes and sung along to the song Girls just want to have fun. I come home in the morning light

My mother says, When you gonna live your life right?
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun" I sung until I got a phone call "Hey Y/N" said Bill gloomily "Hey, are you ready?" "Actually Bev and I are going to the quarry, you can come if you want" he said in a cheery tone "You know what" I said madly trying to calm myself "I actually forgot I needed to hang out with Asher" I said calmer "Oh. Sure" he said then he hung up "URGH, HEY Y/N COME OVER TO MY PLACE, WAIT NO, NO, YOU CANT, IM BUSY. BUT YOU CAN BE A 3D WHEEL" I said trying to imitate him. I turned the music off angrily and stormed into my Pj's but a brilliant idea hit me. Who need's Bill. I am just fine with Asher. 

It was late and I just finished watching TV. I went upstairs to my room when I saw a shadow. I followed it "Bill?" I asked "DO I LOOK LIKE BILL?" asked Pennywise jumping out of the wardrobe.