Something's wrong with Billy

Y/N point of view.

I got home. "Margret, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" yelled my dad "TELL ME WHAT?, huh? THAT YOU DONT WANT MY BABY. THEN LEAVE Wentworth. LEAVE" yelled my mom just as loud "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS OKAY? I DONT WANT CHILDREN. AND Y/N. DID YOU SEE THE WAY SHE TREATS ME. SHE LOOKS AT ME LIKE IM SOME SORT OF DRUNKARD!" yelled dad even louder "BECAUSE YOU ARE. LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE" I walked past the kitchen where they were and tried to sneak upstairs to my room when I heard my dad yell something at me "Y/N. YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU WHERE UPSTAIRS. WHERE DID YOU GO!" "leave her alone Wentworth" "NO WHERE WERE YOU?" "WITH BILLY, IS THAT NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE?" I yelled. Dad was about to slap me but my mom through a glass at him causing him to dodge to get out of the way. "MAGGIE YOU BI-" yelled my dad but he got cut off by the sirens that passed our home. I went outside to look and Bill, who lived right down the road a few minutes away was shaking on the floor, "SHIT, Bill's having a seizure" I yelled. "Mom, can I -" "honey, it's 8:30, and the summer holiday, your not 5 anymore, if your father has a problem with you going out he needs to get help" "Thanks mom" you yelled riding your bike to the hospital.

I came barging into the hospital to look for Bill, then I asked the front desk lady "Good evening Miss nurse lady. Do you know if William Denbrough is here. And can I visit him?. And is he fine? what happened? " the nurse gave me a look that looked like she was trying her best to not laugh out loud "ahh, Yes. We just got Bill into the hospital. Sorry you can't see him now since he is just recovering and we dont want anything to... trigger him" "Oh, okay" I said sadly "Name and relation?" asked the nurse "Y/N Y/L and my relation is I'm his best friend. wait, your checking up on him right?" I asked a little too desperately "Yes" responded the nurse "can you please give him something I'm going to write down?" "sure no probs hon". I quickly grabbed out a pen and a piece of paper.

Dearest Billy,

I will visit you first thing tomorrow, I hope your feeling better.  I'll see you tomorrow.  

- Y/N

"Is that all?" asked the nurse "Yes. Thank you" I said walking off.

I got home to find a little baby boy in the arms of my mother. "Dam. How harsh can this day get" I thought "Y/N. Sweetie. Meet your new baby brother" Mom said. "Umm. I was gone for a short while but... YAY" Dad wasn't there. 

I held my little brother. I was so glad he was here. I am going to teach him many things. And keep this little guy away from dad.