Date Night

Quick note: The vid I put on is Bill's mental reaction when he see's you in you on the date night. P.S... There is a make out part in this. Nothing strong but just saying it for those who dont like this sort of stuff.

Y/N POV

I was so excited for tonight. I quickly ran home and told my aunt Mae everything. She gave me an excited smile and said "Oh baby this is the moment I have been waiting for your WHOLE LIFE. This family if full of boy's and I never thought that this moment would come because you spend your time attached to that couch" Said my aunt with this excited look on her face "Awww. Shucks aunt Mae" I say trying to stop blushing "FIRSTLY. You and Bill? you guy's used to play pretend mommy and daddy. Who knows if one day it wont be pretend?" Said my aunt who was obviously trying to make me blush. "Kay. Let's go get your outfit... Where are you going?" She asked "Just to the movies" I said "OKAY" said my aunt in a happy mood.

QUICK NOTE:
Hey guy's. I know I don't normally do Bill Denbrough's point of view but just this once because I think this will be a heart warming moment    

Bill's P.o.v... Not Y/N.. BILLS. 

I told my mom everything. "WILLIAM DENBROUGH NO WAY YOUR GOING ON A DATE.... without your father's advice" My mom said smirking. She quickly told my dad what happened and he looked at me and smiled. It's been a while since they actually acted like a real family. "With Y/N? oh that's going to be so cute. You two used to play pretend mommy and daddy-" "okay mom. Okay." I say trying to stop her from talking "But what happened to Beverly?" my mom asked "We broke up..." I say trying to not found like one of those playboys. "Honey. I got to be honest with you. I never really liked Beverly. Y/N was always there for you." Said my dad causing me to blush "OKAY. Enough talking. Let's go pick out an outfit" My dad say's.

Quick note: That will be the last Bill Denbrough P.OV. Sorry. I dont really like changing POV every second. I only did that one because I thought it would be cute to show a Denbrough family moment.

BACK TO Y/N POV

My aunt made me wear this:

And a touch of make up

I got downstairs and aunt Mae was filming me "SEE Magie. It's your babies first date....Oh no need to thank me Maggie. As long as you promise that Y/N and Rich both have to take care of me when I'm old if my son doest remember me" my aunt said in a laughing manner.

Bill's car pulled up at exsactly 6:30 the time he said he'd come. But hey. We live down the road to each other. He got let in the house and my aunt made a giant "DAM. BOI. IS THIS YOU. You look adorable" she said squishing his cheeks making him give me a "really?" sort of look.

Richie came down with a bowl of oreo's "Be good my kid's. Remember to have fun... But not too much fun that you will regret it nine month's later. And not too much fun that will leave you wondering if you played it safe. AND NOT-" "Good bye Rich" I say shutting the door. Bill and I both laughed. "You look beautiful Y/N" OH MY GOD, did Bill just say that? "Oh. Thanks. You look better than amazing" I say.

We went to watch the horror movie and I laughed at how much Bill and I loved how we both weren't scared.

We came out when the movie ended and went for a little walk to our own spot we claimed when we where younger.

A tree house. A hide out. An expensive piece of wood that took more than 2 months for our parent's to build.

 An expensive piece of wood that took more than 2 months for our parent's to build

It was nothing much. Simple. But that is where Bill and I shared our most funniest memories.

We climbed up and there it was. The drawing we made. The Polaroid pics we put up. A poster that said some star war's quotes. 

We both laughed at this. And we stared at each other, it was a moment of peace... Nah who am I kidding. We quickly pulled each other in and made out.

His lips felt amazing and we stayed like that for 2 minutes (best two mins of my life) but he stoped and asked me "May I?" I rolled my eye's at the gentleman he had to be "Dont ask me what you can or cant do" I say. He moved his lips on to my neck and started kissing me there. It was the best feeling ever. But he wasn't doing it like in those savage movies where they lick you until you die or something. He was kissing my neck slowly and gently. I couldn't help my self. I let out a small moan when he kissed my most sensitive part of my neck. Did I think kissing was the best? Welp not no more. This is the best.

We stayed in that tree house for 5 minutes. We had to get down due to the time. We talked all the way till we got to my home. "Bye Y/N Y/L/N" "Bye William Denbrough" I say getting out of the car "What? No good night kiss?" he asked innocently, I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and got out.  

I arrived home and shut the door behind me smiling... and I entered the house with a hand on my neck remembering the feeling. But dad was here. Sitting on the couch talking to my aunt. I know they were arguing. "Hey babe. Go upstair's. I will explain everything late.. and please give Oliver (Little brother) His milk bottle and read him a story" my aunt said gently "Sure" I responded going upstairs to see to my little brother.

Rich came storming into the nursery

"What in the world of fu-" "SHHH. Don't you dare swear in front  of Oliver" I say trying to get Richie not to pass down his trash mouth to our younger brother "Sozzy. Okay. What in the world of perfectness and amazingness is dad doing here?" Richie asked "I'm not sure. Probably just asking for money" I say.

"So how was your night?" Richie asked "My night was amazing... Let's talk about something else" I say getting chased out of the room by Rich who wanted to strangle me for not telling him. He chased me around the house and we used our vulgar use of language. Just like we used to do.