Welp

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"I am so telling you. His first word is going to be a swear word" Bill says trying not to explode in laughing "NO. He was just babbling Food." I say trying to do the same "Nah uh. Fo. Fou. K. is what he was saying" "So not true" I say as Bill puts his arm around me.

We are happy.

We walk to school. School is so much better now. No Henry Bower's or any of his gang members. No more annoying problems. No more crazy dreams.

Bill and I rode our bikes to school. "So what do you think Bill?" I ask him knowing what his response will be "Y/N. For the thousandth time, I think that there is no difference in Michael J. Fox and Tom Cruise." Bill say's clearly annoyed "Tom Cruise is hot and Michael J. Fox is cute" I say trying to annoy him even more. "Where am I on the cute and hot list of yours?" Bill asks me raising an eyebrow. "Your probably right under Johny Deep... I'm just joking. You are right above Tom Cruise" I say quietly. 

"Welp. You are right above Winona Ryder" Bill say's trying to get me back. I just roll my eyes.

Bill stops and looks at the place Georgie died.  He stops his bike and get's up so I turn around to join him. He starts to cry so I put my head on his shoulder. "It'll be alright. I promise it will Billy. Tough times happen. But it's over. And I wont let you loose anymore in your life" I say trying to comfort him

"Georgie loved you. He always said he was going to ask you to marry him and buy you everything you want.. A-and he said he was going to have 3 kids and adopt 4 more" Bill says as his voice started to break, hearing this made me cry. 

"I do remember a few weeks before the incident happened Georgie asked me how many kids I want and what type of house I want to live in when I'm older"

We laughed so much and cried so much more.

I can't believe how happy I feel

I wonder what life will be like when me and Bill are 19.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!!!!

SO YEP. Sorry guys. Tis the end of my first book. BUT NOT TO WORRY. I will be making a book on how this continues when the loser's are 19. Please. I cannot do this without you. I will make another book as long as someone comments on Ideas.  I will probably post my new book later today/tonight. If not then some time in 3-4 days and add a chapter on here with the link to my continuing part of this book.

Thank you all so much for putting up with my bad grammar and spelling and cringing cliche's  I like to write. 

A shout out to one of my best friends: HOW YA DOING CFN. Sorry if I haven't  responded to your emails. I am too bust looking at pictures of Jaden Martell, Asher Angel, Noah Schnapp, and Shawn Mendes. 

IF ANY OF YALL LOVE ALL OF DESE DUDES AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE COMMENT. 

-SEES YALL LATER

Tara Denbrough