Just a mistake

"I really Like you Y/N" Bill say's. This is the sound my heart has been wanting to hear for a long time now. "I really li-"    "GET YOUR HANDS OF HER" I hear a voice. Asher's voice. He comes running  up to Bill pushing me out of the way. "I thought your other bruise taught you your lesson" Asher say's to Bill holding him up by his neck "ASHER. GET YOUR HANDS OF HIM!" I yell "WHAD YA SAY SLUT?" Asher said obviously mad. But I grab Asher by his arm and pull him "I said don't touch Bill" I yell. But Asher knocks out Bill then runs off into his car and drives out. I grab Bill and drag him into my room.

"Hey Billy. You okay?" I ask gently "Umm. Yeah.... What happened?" URGHHHHH. Bill did not remember a thing we did? "AH. You and Asher got in a fight" I say trying to not give a lot off. "Ohh... Okay" he say's quietly.

"Hey. Y/N. I just want to clarify that everything that happened was a mistake"

"Oh. Ah. Okay. Yeah. Sure. Of course it's just a mistake" I say feeling much disappointed.... Wait.  we talkin about the same thing?

We stare at each other

"Hey.  Will you go out with me?" Bill ask's me nervously 

"WHAT!? I thought you said what we did was a mistake?"

"NO. That's the best thing I have ever done. I'm just saying that the mistake was never noticing you until this year" 

"OH"