Forgiving. Forgiving. Forgived.

It was early. Like probably 5:00 am. I lay in bed on my stomach  switching the tv channel in my room. I am legit bored. I go to Richie's room, storming in on him watching his weird fave tv show. "Hey Rich. I am going out to meet with the loser's. Wana come?" I ask politely "Yup. Ima get ready soon" He say's.

Later that day

"Guy's. London was so cool"  Eddie say's enthusiastically "Guy's. The back of Greta's car was so fun" Richie say's trying to annoy us all "Richie. You didn't leave the house once" I say clearly annoyed "But you and Bill have certainly been having fun at the back of his car"  Richie say's loudly. As if he wanted Beverly to roll her eye's, in which she did. "NO" Stanley and I yell at the same time. "What were you up to StanMan" I ask, "Oh, just at my gran's" He say's quietly. I see Mike walking towards our circle and run up to him "MIKE. MY DUDE" "Y/N MY DUDETT" we run up to each other and do our strange hand shake. Everyone laughs.  Then I smell a fresh cool breeze of mint and... well... Bill. I see him coming towards the circle with his hands in his pockets. He look directly at me. Those beautiful green eye's, and his dark auburn hair. "Hey guy's" He say's as he joins the circle we all respond with a hi, or a sup man, or a how ya been Billy. "Hey, can I talk to Y/N alone?" Bill asks "but you had half the summer with her" Stanley say's "I dont care. LEAVE" Bill say's raising his voice. Everybody left. "Hey, Y/N I am really sorr-" "No I am Bill" I yell before he finished his sentence "Billy. I am really sorry. I am stupi-" "NO. YOU ARE NOT STUPID Y/N TOZIER. You are the best thing in my life. And I feel really dumb and stupid for giving you what I did. I dont like Beverly anymore. It just took me some time to realise that she means nothing to me" He said those words, that made me feel like I was special and better than anything. I grabbed his head in one of my hands and pulled his lips onto mine. I kissed him, he kissed me back. "OKAY GUY'S OKAY. LET'S GO DO SOMETHING BESIDES SWAP SPIT" Richie say's ruining my moment with Bill. This is my life. Not perfect. Not fancy. But I have everything to be happy. And I have more.

Dont worry guy's: This is not the end. Sorry it was so short. I will realise another few chapter. Expect 3 more. 

- your writer

Tara.