CH3

CH3

Liam hailed a cab once we got out of the hotel. Lindsey, Olivia, I climbed in the back. Liam smirked and took the passenger seat. Lindsey and Olivia were quietly fangirling that Liam Payne was actually in the same car as them. I didn't understand. I mean, yeah, he was really cute, and he was in a band, but I have never even heard his music. He could be a terrible singer for all I know. Lindsey poked me in the side. "Do you fancy Liam just a little?" she asked with a weird face.She had a pretty slight British accent. "Linny since when do you have a British accent?" I asked quietly. Liam piped up from the passenger seat, "We're in London, love, we all have a British accent."

I heard the taxi driver chuckle a little bit. I couldn't help but laugh a little and blush. "I know, Liam. But Lindsey is from California, like us. How did you pick up the accent?" I said. She explained to everyone that she had moved here as a young teenager with her parents for work. When she turned 17 her parents moved back to America and left her to 'experience adulthood.' She's been here for two years and totally picked up the accent."I want a British accent!" Olivia exclaimed after Lindsey finished her story. We all laughed as the taxi pulled up a long, pavemented driveway. The driveway led to a huge mansion. "THIS is where One Direction lives?" Lindsey asked, pressing her nose against the window taxi. Liam laughed. "For the most part, yes!"he said.

Liam paid the driver and we all stepped out. we could hear loud music blasting even from outside. Olivia and I looked at each other and literally bolted towards the door. Lindsey quickly followed, and all four of us stood there at the door like excited puppies while Liam unlocked the large glass double doors. "Watch out girls, they're girl crazy, including me," Liam winked at me and I blushed. He pushed open the doors and suddenly we were met by loud music, bright lights, and four other boys wrestling each other to the ground. They looked up at us and scrambled to the door. "Boys, meet Olivia, Kelly, and Lindsey. I met them on the way here!" Liam said happily, holding all of the girls in his arms. The boys were silent for a few seconds, and the only thing that kept this from being awkward was all the loud music. Suddenly, they all screamed and yelled, "ATTACK!" Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Niall charged at us. Olivia and Lindsey screamed like little bozos and started running all over the place.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam who was looking back at me. For a monent I really felts my stomach tense up and my heart was pound out of my chest. He was so gorgeous. I shook myself out of it when I felt Liam put his arm around me. "Let's go somewhere quieter," he said to me through the music. I smiled at him, "Sure." He kept his arm around my waist as we walked upstairs to a quieter bedroom. While we walked, I laughed as Louis ran past us with Lindsey screaming/laughing over his shoulder. Zayn was laughing and making Lindsey laugh behind Louis as they ran along with her. Harry and Niall were going crazy, tickling Olivia and making her squeal when they tickled her feet. For some reason Olivia and Niall looked really cute together. ;) (sorry I had to do that) We went up to Liam's room, which was neat and clean.

He threw down his luggage and patted the bed. "Sit down," he said, and smiled. He was too cute my heart almost exploded. Liam sat down beside me and looked over. "We only met a few hours ago, Kelly. I want to know about you. tell me anything about yourself," he said. "What's there to know?" I asked nicely. "Hmmm, what's your favorite place to eat?" he questioned. "I love food in general," I said, and Liam chuckled, "Shut up!" I punched him playfully. "Anyway, I guess I have to say I like anything with chicken the best," I answered, pretty proud of my response. "I love you already," Liam smiled. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was even more proud of that.