CH16

(Kelly PoV)

Liam and I left Nando's hand in hand. We drove to Starbucks and Liam bought me my Mocha Cappuchino and sat me down at the table near the window. He turned next to me and we watched the snow fall from the streetlights. Liam sighed and looked across the table at me. "You're leaving in a week," he said. I  looked up at him, a little suprised. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are we going to do? I have to go back to work and you have to go back to school in America," Liam sighed and reached out his hand over the table. I grabbed it willingly and clutched it. "Do you think we could do long distance?" I said. Liam shook his head. " I don't believe in long distance," he said glumly. I felt a little pang in my heart. we both knew what we had to do. We had to break up.

I looked back up to Liam. Neither of us wanted to admit to this. We finished our drinks in silence and walked back to the car, but this time when we were holding hands, I know we both felt miles apart.

~AT THE MANSION~

Most of kids had gone to sleep. Lindsey and Lou were sitting in the loft watching the telly, and when we walked in they snickered and gripped eachother's hands tighter. I sighed. They could stay like that forever. If only I could go to school in London like Lindsey. Liam led me upstairs to my room. when we got to my doorway, he kissed my forehead and enveloped me in a hug. "We'll figure this out," he said, rubbing circles on my back. I sighed into his shoulder and turned away to walk into my room. Before I closed the door, Liam said, "I love you." Quietly, though. I turned away and held back a tear. I closed the door silently and left him to stand there, looking at my closed door.

I changed into my pajamas and just as I was going to turn off my lights, Lindsey knocked on the door. I opened the door and she took a running start and then flopped onto my bed. Lindsey gulped down a chuckle and asked, "How was your date with Liam?" I looked away from Lindsey's gaze and glanced at the door. I closed my eyes and said, "I think me and Liam are going to break up." Lindsey gasped and rushed foward to hug me. "Everything's going to be okay." I said, slightly shoving her off me. "Tell me how all that happened!" Lindsey exclaimed. I turned around and sat indian style to look at her. "Well, me and Olivia are going to back to America, and you and Ally and Tori are staying here, obviously. I told Liam that we should try long distance, but he said he doesn't 'believe' it," I said with frustration. Lindsey swallowed. "Let's go downstairs and make some tea," she said. I followed her downstairs and turned on the kitchen light. Ally and Zayn were in the kitchen, talking quietly. They looked up at us, surprised. Lindsey piped up and said cheerily, "Can you make us some tea, CakePop?" as if nothing had just happened literally .234 seconds ago.

Ally shot Lindsey a look and stood up and got out a pot.  After the tea was made we left Ally and Zayn to their business and hustled it up backstairs to my room. I sat back down on m bed and Lindsey followed. "What should I do," I huffed. Lindsey shrugged and said, "We could stage an intervention for Liam."

"Yeah, and that worked out with Olivia in the HOPSTIAL last time." I said.

"He was hungover, sheesh," Lindsey said, a little sad.

"I'm sorrry, Lin, it's just, you know I love Liam, but how will it work out between us if he doesn't want to do long distance?" I said.

Lindsey laughed a little and then started going completely balistic. I slapped her and she shut her trap. "I'm sorry, " she said between gasps, " It's late and I'm not on my best judgement." I just closed my eyes tightly and sighed. She looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry, Kelly. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said. Lindsey stood up and left and closed the door behind her. I turned my lights off and wrapped myself in blankets. I don't know what to do.  I drifted off to sleep, not knowing what would happen in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super short chapter! Sorry, I'm having a major brainfart. Lol keep reading thank you for almost 300 reads! ily guys! -Olly