CH4

Liam and I walked downstairs to eat dinner with the others. Niall and Olivia were obviously hitting it off, they couldn't stop talking to each other! Lindsey and Louis were still chasing each other around the big huge loft area, and for Zayn and Harry were debating over who had the best hair. Zayn was really defensive over his quiff. Liam and I just laughed. The chef brought out dinner, and I recognized her immediately. "Ally?!" I called. "Kelly!" Ally yelled. I ran towards her and enveloped her in a hug.

"I can't believe you're here!" I screamed with joy. We reunited and One Direction all of my friends enjoyed a lovely meal together. After dinner Ally, Lindsey, Olivia and I went to the kitchen to do the dishes. "How long have you been working for ONE DIRECTION?" Lindsey said with emphasis on 'One Direction.' "I started working for them after I graduated college. I majored in Culinary Arts at the University of London, and when they said they needed a chef, I gladly accepted," Ally said, and then she winked. That sneaky girl.

We all laughed as we helped her finish cleaning the dishes. Were we all really reunited together? We were best friends in junior high! Was it also fate that we were wit One Direction? I don't know. But I was grateful, that's for sure. The boys called us into the living room for a meeting. "It has come to ur attentio that Kelly has never heard our music," Harry and Louis chorused. "So tonight, we will be having a special performance just for you guys," Niall and Liam said. "Enjoy," Zayn winked. Oh yeah. Ally+Zayn= TOGETHER FOREVER. "For your entertainment tonight, ladies, we will be singing 'Gotta Be You'," Niall explained.

Liam smiled at me again, and I could feel my cheeks turn hot. Liam opened his mouth and beautiful words began to pour out:

Liam

Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed

‘Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this

But here I am asking you for one more chance

Harry

Can we fall one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade

‘Cause there is nobody else

All

It’s gotta be you

Only you

It’s got to be you

Only you....

After they all finished the song, I was practically in tears.Olivia, Lindsey, Ally, and all of One Direction were smiling at me like the biggest dorks in the world. Which they were. "So what do you think?" Zayn asked, running a hand through his perfect hair. "I love you guys!" I said. They all ran and jumped on me. Wer all went out and celebrated with coffee. Again. I didn't let Olivia have any, though, because that would just be a bad story. I think this might be the start of something great.