CH6

When I woke up around 10:45, all of the boys except Zayn had woken up. I could smell French Toast cooking and the sweet scent made me get up and go to the kitchen. Ally was playing SexyBack by Justin Timberlake on her iPod and immediately I couldn't help but laugh and start dancing. Ally turned around and bursted out in giggles. "Kelly! You're such a dork!" she exclaimed. We both started dancing to our jam, and when Olivia came in she just slapped me upside the head and grabbed a piece of French Toast. Ally just kept laughing and when the boys walked in it was going to take a billion years to make her shut up. Louis' hair was all over the place, Niall had 'lucky clover' socks on, and Harry was, well, you know. (think about it).... Zayn was still asleep , and Liam was nowhere to be found.

"Morning," they all chorused. Louis went to the coffee first and Niall charged at the French toast. Harry sat down at the table and passed out cold. He was sleepy I guess. Ally just backed up and let the boys pig out. Olivia was right on their heels, too. I took a piece of French Toast and slumped down next to Harry. I leaned my head down colse to his and I could hear Harry snoring softly. I giggled and poked his dimple. He snorted and woke up from his little nap. "Wakey Uppey Harry Sherry," I rhymed. He put his head back down on his hands and looked over to me. "You're terrible at that," he smirked.

I just laughed and bit into my French Toast.Liam and Zayn walked in together. "We're going shopping today!" Zayn said with a little excited tone in his voice.Louis hopped up and jumped around Liam and Zayn. "Yayayayayayayay!" he exclaimed. After everyone finshed breakfast, I hustled Olivia, Lindsey, and Ally upstairs to my room. My room was huge for only 1 person staying in it. My room was a light blue room with a tint of gray. My furniture was white and it reminded me a lot of winter, my favorite season. I got dressed in light grey jeans and a soft blue sweater that I had always been fond of. I wore my tan mocassins to go along with it and met the boys downstairs. I smiled when Liam was practically drooling over me. "Close your mouth Liam, you'll catch flies," Lindsey teased.

Liam just stuck out his tongue at Lindsey. "You look gorgeous," Liam complimented. I smiled and thanked him. We all packed into two cabs and went to the Westfield London Shopping Centre. Liam got out and opened the door for me like a gentleman. "Why thank you, good sir," I said in my best British accent. "Anything for you, ma lady." Liam replied. I got out of the car and I danced with him and did a little twirl. Louis whipered something in Liam's ear, and Liam blushed a little. Louis smirked and walked away, grabbing Lindsey's hand and guiding her to the mall. I skipped over to liam and held his hand. "What?" I asked, and innocently fluttered my eyelashes. "Louis just said we looked like Cinderella and Prince Charming," he smiled and started walking me over to the mall.

I laughed and inside my head I thought, That's what I want to be.