CH10

When I woke up, it was early afternoon. The house was silent, and the gold sunlight shining through my gray curtains made my rooms look really stunning. I got up and strectched out my arms. I threw on some sweats and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the loft, talking to each other with the telly playing quietly. When I entered the loft, everyone smiled and I took a seat next to Harry. Liam looked over at me, wondering why I didn't sit next to him. I thought about the scar. I don't know, I guess I was just being paranoid. A girl with wavy brown hair and glasses walked into the room, and I wasn't sure if I knew her or not. Harry stood up and cleared his throat, "Kelly, this is my girlfriend, Tori. I thought it was time all of my friends should meet her." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Nice to meet you," I said. "I thought all the girls should go out shopping or something, I don't know, girl stuff," Harry said awkwardly.

Tori laughed and grabbed his hand. "Okay, we will," she replied. She glanced over at all the other girls and smiled. Olivia was holding Niall's hand on the couch and her eyes were sparkling. Oh god. "SHOPPING!" Olivia squealed. I rolled my eyes. Harry handed us his debit card. "Don't run us to the ground, okay?" He said and kissed Tori on the cheek. Tori laughed and went outside to wait for the rest of us. Olivia followed like an excited little puppy, with Ally, Lindsey, and me close behind. Before I closed the door Liam grabbed my hand. "Be careful, okay?" he said. I have him the ._. face and said, "We're not going to go to a bar or anything, Liam. I'll be fine." I pulled away from his hand and walked to the rest of the girls who were waiting in the cab. We all talked about the boys and I stayed silent for the duration of the ride.

It finally came to who we liked in the band, and Tori turned to me. "So, Kelly, do you fancy any of the boys?" I was silent for a little and just shook my head. I don't really know if I like Liam anymore. He yelled at me for no reason, and he was pretty much yelling at me because he was trying to tell me that he loved me more than Danielle. I just shook my head again and kept my trap shut for the rest of the ride to the mall. We all went to the indie teen shops and bought tons of clothes. We all settled down at the food court. Tori bought us all crumpets with melted butter and cinnamon. All of us obsessed over what we bought and then got a ride home. I opened up a little more to Tori and told her about Liam and me. She seemed to undwerstand what I was going through, not knowing what was happening in the relationship. Liam hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I don't want him to, I think.

We pulled up to the front of the house and paid the driver again. Ally got out the keys and unlocked the doors. The boys were nowhere to be found, probably upstairs or napping or something. We all put our bags down in the loft and went up to Olivia's room. Her room was beautiful, big white walls and white furnitiure. During the day all the light from the sun flooded her room and it looked gorgeous. Big mirrors were set on the white dresser, and it looked like a room from heaven. Olivia took a deep relaxing breath and flopped on her bed. Niall came in and smiled at Olivia. The boys all followed. Liam came over to me and gave me hug. "You okay?" he asked, looking me over. "I'm fine, Liam, you dont have to be such a mother," I said with a little too much attitude. Liam looked hurt. "I'm trying to look after you, Kelly. you don't have to treat me like that," he said and stormed out the door. Tori looked over at me. She was holding Harry's hand and Harry was watching Liam walk out.

"Maybe you should talk to him, he's only trying to help you out, Kell," Harry commented. I sighed. "I know." Olivia gave me the look that I should go, so I left to try and find Liam. I hoped that everything was fine between us. I don't know what's happening, or what I'm doing. Gosh, I wish I didn't meet Liam Payne.