SEVEN

"wait, you actually got me something?"

"what? you think i'm the type to say something and not do it?" taehyung asked as he sat in front of jungkook on the youngers bed, pushing his homework away and placing two bags in front of him.

"i absolutely think you're that type of person." jungkook said and taehyung smacked his thigh. "open them already." taehyung pushed and jungkook nodded, first opening the bigger bag.

he pulled out all the sweaters and looked up at taehyung who was smiling.

"pick out your favorites and i'll keep the rest." taehyung said and jungkook nodded, picking out the ones he thought would look best on taehyung and pushing them towards his roommate.

wait.. why the hell was he thinking like that?

jungkook mentally groaned and scolded himself for thinking about taehyung instead of himself.

"next bag." taehyung pushed the bag from hot topic towards jungkook who laughed when he recognized the store. "i'm not seventeen anymore taehyung." jungkook said and taehyung rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

"just open it. they were the last ones so i had to get them for you." taehyung said and jungkook reached into the bag, pulling out the pair of iron man socks.

jungkook gasped and looked up at taehyung with a big smile on his face. "you got me iron man socks!?" jungkook asked excitedly and taehyung nodded quickly, setting the bags down on the floor so that he could see jungkook properly.

he grabbed the socks and opened them for the younger, tossing the trash on the floor.

"there are three different pairs. i know you're not seventeen anymore but i know that you still really like iron man." taehyung said and jungkook smiled, leaning in to hug taehyung but he quickly stopped himself.

he faked a cough and scratched the back of his neck.

"uh thanks.. i'll wear them when my foot gets better so that i don't stretch them out." jungkook said and taehyung nodded awkwardly, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"cool. did you uh eat while i was gone?" taehyung asked as he stood up, grabbing his sweaters and hanging them up in his closet. "no.. i haven't even gotten out of bed because i need to shower but i needed you to take off the bandage." jungkook said and taehyung shook his head, walking back over to the younger and carefully grabbing his foot.

"so that's what smells so bad in here? you?" taehyung teased and jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "i don't smell bad." jungkook mumbled and taehyung snickered, carefully unwrapping the bandage.

"don't you dare try and take a shower. you need to take baths until you're able to stand on both of your feet. it's not healthy for you to be putting so much pressure on your other foot." taehyung said and jungkook hummed, rolling his eyes as taehyung drilled those words into his head.

"you say that every time." jungkook said and taehyung nodded. "i say it every time because i know how stubborn you are." taehyung said and jungkook sighed, smiling softly.

"you sound like my mom." jungkook said and taehyung smiled, helping jungkook stand up and walk over to the bathroom.

"i'll take that as a compliment because your mom is really nice." taehyung said and jungkook held onto the counter as taehyung started filling up the tub for him, checking the temperature of the water a couple times and making adjustments before nodding when it was just right.

"i'll set out clothes for you. be careful."

with that, taehyung left the bathroom and closed the door behind himself. he walked over to jungkook's closet and picked out his favorite pair of shorts along with one of the sweatshirts he just bought him.

after setting his clothes on his bed, taehyung went out and bought some food for his roommate. he brought it back to the dorm and, by that time, jungkook was done in the bathroom and had gotten dressed in the clothes taehyung set out for him.

"where'd you go?" jungkook asked and taehyung set the plastic bag of food down on jungkook's bed.

"got you some food. do want to ice your ankle or does it feel normal?" taehyung asked and jungkook was a little taken back because of how much taehyung was doing for him today. "uh ice please." jungkook mumbled and placed the plastic bag on his lap, digging into it and pulling out the food taehyung got him.

taehyung got him some ice and placed it on his ankle after he wrapped it up once again.

"i have to do my homework so don't make too much noise." taehyung said and jungkook nodded as he stuffed his face.

taehyung did his homework quickly and jungkook had taken a nap while his roommate was working just to ensure that he wouldn't make too much noise. taehyung deserved a quiet space to work in after everything he did for jungkook today.

soon enough, jungkook woke up to the sound of whispers and giggles.

"hoseokie~ stop. you're making me blush. you wanna meet up tonight? yeah i'm free. we can't come to my dorm afterwards because i have a roommate... yeah i'm sure he'll be sleeping by then. fine, we can come back to my dorm. we'll have to be quiet then." taehyung giggled and bit his lip, holding back an excited squeal.

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as he put two and two together.

taehyung was making plans to hook up with hoseok in their shared dorm while jungkook would be "sleeping".

something about that ticked jungkook off.

"i'll see you tonight." taehyung smiled and giggled once again as the call ended. "oh my fucking god." taehyung planted his face in one of his pillows and squealed.

jungkook rolled his eyes and sat up in his bed, taking the melted ice off of his ankle and setting it aside as he stood up.

"oh jungkook, you're awake? where are you going?" taehyung asked as jungkook grabbed his crutches and walked towards the door.

"just woke up. i'm just gonna go for a little walk." jungkook said and taehyung hummed, waving as his roommate left.

jungkook didn't plan on going for a little walk.

he was going to that restaurant.

TAESTAN
next chapter is filled with jealous kookie

TAESTANnext chapter is filled with jealous kookie