TWENTY TWO

"you're such an asshole

  "you're such an asshole."

jungkook chuckled softly as he ran his hand through taehyung's hair. they were cuddling on the extra bed in jimin's dorm because it had started raining before they could make it back to their dorm.

"i know baby." jungkook mumbled making taehyung blush, wanting to hear jungkook call him that over and over again. "i'm sorry about everything i said earlier. i was just upset because you went out with hoseok and kinda left me..." jungkook said quietly and taehyung frowned, remembering how he left jungkook all alone earlier.

"i'm sorry about that. i-i just didn't know what to do." taehyung said and jungkook hummed, messing up taehyung's hair as he raked his hands through his soft locks. "it's okay." jungkook smiled softly, hiding his smile by biting his lip when taehyung lifted his head to look at him.

taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and he licked his lips as he thought of what he wanted to ask jungkook.

"so.. who really is that yugyeom guy?" taehyung asked and jungkook smiled, not being able to hide it when he knew that taehyung was still a little jealous from earlier. "we dated in high school. that's all." jungkook said and taehyung raised an eyebrow at his roommate, not believing that it was that simple.

"and? that's all? what about now?" taehyung asked and jungkook shrugged. "there is no 'now'. it was all set up. jimin set it all up." jungkook said and taehyung's eyes widened as he sat up quickly.

"jimin!? he did this on purpose? and you went along with it?" taehyung asked and jungkook snickered, pulling taehyung back so that they were close again.

"i don't know if you know this but jimin doesn't really give people options. he just tells them what to do." jungkook chuckled and taehyung pouted, flicking the younger boys forehead which made him flinch and frown.

"you still shouldn't have listened to him."

taehyung huffed and turned around in jungkook's arms so that he wasn't facing him which made the boy smile.

jungkook leaned closer to his roommate, bringing his lips close to his ear and nibbling gently on his earlobe. "was someone jealous?" jungkook asked in a low tone that sent a shiver down taehyung's spine.

the older boy just bit his lip and ignored jungkook, acting as if he didn't hear him at all. jungkook smiled at taehyung's reaction, placing a kiss behind his ear and trailing a few more kisses further down.

he added a few more hickeys to taehyung's neck before nuzzling his face into his roommates neck, tightening his hold on his waist.

"j-jungkook?" taehyung stuttered out, breaking the silence and only earning a hum in response from jungkook. "don't you think we shouldn't be doing this? i mean.. i've been seeing hoseok recently and it's not right to go on dates with him and kiss you." taehyung mumbled and jungkook sighed, finding one of taehyung's hands and squeezing it in his own.

"then stop seeing him." jungkook said and taehyung frowned, shaking his head. "i can't do that. i kind of like him and he really likes me." taehyung said and jungkook rolled his eyes, pulling away from taehyung and laying down on the bed.

he was turned away from the older which let taehyung know that he was slightly upset with him.

taehyung's frown deepened and he hugged jungkook from behind, his cheek pressing against jungkook's back because of how close they were.

"are you mad at me?" taehyung asked, his words coming out slightly muffled. "m'not mad." jungkook mumbled and taehyung smiled, leaning up and bringing his lips close to jungkook's ear.

"is someone jealous?" taehyung joked and watched a small smile make its way onto jungkook's face. "don't mock me taehyung." jungkook chuckled and turned around to face his roommate.

"talk to me. what do you truthfully think about me and hobi?" taehyung asked and jungkook rolled his eyes resulting in taehyung smacking his chest. "ouch. you wanna know what i think?" jungkook asked as he rubbed his chest where taehyung hit him.

taehyung just nodded in response and jungkook sighed, not really feeling like talking about hoseok because even thinking about the guy brought his mood down significantly.

"i think he's nice." jungkook said and taehyung smiled, about to say something but jungkook continued before he could. "too nice." jungkook said and taehyung pouted which made the younger chuckle.

"i don't think he's your type. i feel like he's too good for you. you need someone who's interesting and someone who'll keep you busy. he's most definitely too shy—"

"okay that's enough." taehyung grumbled and planted his face in the pillow on the bed which made jungkook laugh. "you wanted to know what i thought." jungkook said and taehyung peeked up at his roommate.

"jungkook."

jungkook raised an eyebrow at taehyung which made the boy blush because his roommate was fucking hot when he did that.

"do you like me?" taehyung asked and, out of all the questions taehyung could've asked, jungkook did not expect that one. "well... i don't hate you." jungkook mumbled and taehyung's bottom lip jutted out which made him look beyond cute in jungkook's eyes.

"that's all? you just don't hate me? i mean that's nice to know but i was expecting something a little more than that." taehyung said quietly and jungkook chuckled, moving a little closer to his roommate.

"do you want something more than that?" jungkook asked, tilting his head to the side as he stared at taehyung, making taehyung's heartbeat speed up. "uh-um.. well i was hoping you'd at least say you... i don't know." taehyung mumbled and looked down.

a smile spread across jungkook's face at taehyung's reaction. "you're too cute." jungkook whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips into taehyung's.

taehyung was caught off guard but still kissed back, melting into the kiss and relaxing as the youngers arms wrapped around his waist.

suddenly the door opened but the two didn't pull away this time. they didn't care if jimin or one of their other friends saw them.

"um— where's my son?"

taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly pulled away from jungkook when he heard jimin's fathers voice.

why the hell does someone always have to ruin the moment?

TAESTAN
hellooo

TAESTANhellooo