one.

~*+ stare ~*+

~*+ stare ~*+

Lisa's pov

I am starving, and right here, right now, I am doing nothing but just texting and being a couch potato. My mom and step dad are out celebrating their 2 year anniversary, so I am here by myself... in my room of course.

A little someone is here with me anyways. So, at this moment I am scrolling on my instagram and texting my bff's in our own little group chat.

Chae is nagging about how her parents are not letting her go to the Halloween party, Jen is spamming her selfies, and Jichu is.. well... being herself. I love them all to death but sometimes they do give me major headaches.

But I'll just have to deal with it. Deal with them. Totally. Since I am bored I am slowly watching my instagram likes grow and grow and-

Knock knock

Somebody just knocked on my door, and i know how that somebody is.

It's kim taehyung, my weird step brother. We don't get along at all, he's cold to me and i am feisty around him.

I guess we just don't need to be by each other. He's 1. Popular  at our school besides his friends, kim seokjin, min yoongi, and jeon jungkook who's also very popular there. Girls literally worship them there. Seriously.

Anyways i heavily sigh and walk towards the door. I wonder what he wants.. I thought to myself.

As I quickly open the door he kinda flinches and just looks at me like weirdly. "What do you want kim?!" i say, obviously annoyed by his presence. I was waiting for an answer so I tapped my foot while glaring at him,

"well, what do you want? You knocked on my door so you obviously want something taehyung..." He's staring... but not at me..I noticed. I sigh and snap my fingers in his face, "if you just wanted to just annoy me you could of just said so!" he's still staring at not me but... somewhere... I follow his eyes to see where he's looking at and it's.....

 I follow his eyes to see where he's looking at and it's

End of chapter 1 ➳

End of chapter 1

☹♥

~*+