nine.

Lisa's pov

~*+ Heaven ~*+

" So he said yes, tell me what's plan B again? " I ask the girl's as we are on FaceTime right now

" So he said yes, tell me what's plan B again? " I ask the girl's as we are on FaceTime right now. " Plan B was that we ask Taehyung truth or dare. If he says dare we'll dare him to do 7 minutes in heaven with you. " Jennie says, " This plan was made by our very own Hirai Momo~ " We could see Momo smile a little on the screen. " This is kinda sick." Rosé mumbles. " It's sick that you fucked your step father Chae. " Jennie says bluntly. " What he was hot! Him and my mom had a huge age gap anyways. She's like 31 while he was 23. I am 18 turning 19, it's not that sick. " Rosé pouts. " And her mom and him broke up so it really doesn't matter, that's not her step dad anymore. " Momo adds.

" Does Chae And Lis have a step family kink? " Jisoo says playfully. " Shut up Sooyaa! " Rosé whines again. " I still keep in touch with him though. " Rosé winks through the phone making us all laugh. " Well I am gonna go start on my makeup. It's like 5:49, we'll go at 6:30 at least. " Jennie says and we all agree. " See you bitches at 6 then, Annyeong. "
Momo says and hangs up as we all bid our goodbyes and also hang up.

♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪
After I finish my makeup and I quickly scan through my huge wardrobe, trying to find something eye catching. " No.. No.. Yes! " I finally find the perfect outfit and run around my room to do some other things. It's 6:25 and I spent half of the minutes studying so at this point I am rushing. Another reason is because me and the girls have this thing where whoever gets first at the club on the time we're suppose to gets 20 dollars. My mom and Mr. Kim are millionaires but for once I wanted to get my own money to add to my bank account.

After tripping and falling I finally finish my whole outfit for the club. I look at myself in the mirror and check out my bruise from the last party, which was covered up fully by my bangs. " What's the point of dressing up like this if I am going to get fucked up." I mumble to myself.

" Lisa - yah! Your in there? " Taehyung calls out from my door. I peek out to see Taehyung standing there with his long red shirt on and black pants. He also had this long earring on the right side of his ear. His Ash gray hair was also making him look like he was gonna stand out in a building full of 300 people. I smile and lean on my door. " Your ready to go already? Jeez I thought you really didn't wanna go. " He rubs the back of his hair and frowns at me a little. " Well you already told everyone I was coming so did I have a choice? I would hate to disappoint my friends by not coming.. " I tilt my head in confusion, " So if I hadn't told you that I already said to your friends that you were coming, you would of came anyways. " I ask and he nods.

We both stand in silence not saying another word to each other. Taehyung checks his watch and points at it. " Hey, it's 6:28. We should get going. " I run back into my room to get my belongings and run back out. " Let's ride. "

We both walk outside and I think of riding in Taehyung's car because why not? I walk to Taehyung's car and stand by the front seat. " You gonna unlock this hm? " I say. Taehyung looks at me with a confused face. " Why are you riding with me? You have your own car. " " What if I get into a car crash or if I get lost and fall in a ditch? How would you feel? " I make a sad baby face and he groans in annoyance. " Fine... " He says and I smile in victory.

We both hop in and he starts the engine. " I hope you know that your annoying. " Taehyung says. " I know that. But I didn't ask for you to remind me of that. " I said with a attitude in my voice. " I was just telling you the truth. " Taehyung blankly says.

♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪ ♪───☆彡★彡───♪ ♪

So after a little while we finally arrive to the club and I immediately spot the girls. " There's the girls! I gotta go- " Before I could hop out the car Taehyung grabs my wrists and looks at me with serious eyes. " Don't get yourself hurt while I am gone for a minute. Okay? " I pull my wrists from his hands and walk away. " I'll see you in the V.I.P. Room! " He yells at me from the window.

I walk up to the girls and we all say hey. " You rode with Mr. Hot stuff hm? " Momo teases me. I roll my eyes and smile, " I was gonna take my car but I wanted to ride with him for a reason. " " What reason?! " Rosé calls out with an interested look on her face. Tzuyu scoffs and smirks at me, " She obviously wants him. Duh. " The girls laugh while I ignore them.

" Let's go party before we go to the V.I.P. Room. " I say. " You sound like you don't wanna go in Lis~ " Jisoo says. " Yea you made this whole plan up, also, I was first girls so where's my money hm? " Jennie holds out her hand. We all stay quiet and nervously look around. " I left my wallet at home. " Rosé says. " You know what yea we should just go party. " Seulgi calls out and we all hum in agreement. Jennie rolls her eyes at us, " You all owe me 20 dollars. " I look at Jennie with a ' what the fuck ' face. " You'll have 100 dollars though?! " " Exactly." She smiles at me and I shake my head.

. . . . . . . ... .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . ... . ... .. .. . . . .. . . . ... . .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . .. . .. ... . . . . .. ... . . . ...

We drink, dance, yell, and sing for a little while. Time passes and it's about time for us to go to the V.I.P. Room. We all stumble to the room while the boys look at us crazy. Taehyung shakes his head at me because I am the main one drunk. " Let's get this party started~! " Jennie yells out and laughs. We all sit in a circle and start the game of Truth or Dare. " Jennie truth or dare? " Jisoo asks. " Truth.. " She mumbles. Jisoo smirks at all of us and turns her head to Jennie. " How do you feel about Mr. Mint hair right there. " She points to Yoongi and he looks at her with no expression . " He's hot... " Jennie drunkly says. We all laugh at Yoongi's expression and he gets up. " Come on Jennie. You need water.. " Jennie refuses but he picks her up and goes out the room.

We all look at each other. " We all know he's not gonna give Jennie... water. " Rosé mumbles. " Yeah hes gonna give her something... Solid. " Jisoo says and we all laugh. " Alright Truth or Dare... hm.. " Seulgi acts as if she's thinking. " Lisa! Truth or Dare? " Seulgi unsurprisingly asks me while I act nervous. " Uh... Dare..? " I said, saying Dare on purpose. Jisoo, Rosé, And Tzuyu smirk at each other.

" Do 7 minutes in heaven with Taehyung. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 "