ten.

Taehyung's pov

~*+ 𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 ~*+

We stare at each other in silence. So silent, you could hear a small little bug crawl on the floor.

" Please don't tell me you actually think I am going to do the dare with you. " I said, breaking the silence. Lisa looks at me and sighs, " But Irene betted me 40 dollars if I did..." I make a ' wth ' face at Lisa, confused at her stupidity. " Lisa, our parents are MILLIONAIRES, you would rather have 40 fucking dollars than a couple of thousand dollars huh?"  " Well my mom isn't gonna give me a thousand of dollars so yes I would rather have 40 dollars." She said flipping the middle finger at me.

Soonly it gets silent again between us, we could both hear the guys out there laughing and continuing the game without us. " This dare sucks... how old are we, 12? We can go home." I said, getting up. " I want my 40 dollars." Lisa mumbles and remains still in her spot. " Fine then you'll just have to ride with your friends." I said walking out.

Lisa's friends and the guys look at me. " Did you do it?" Jungkook asks and I shake my head no. " Well that's good, Lisa doesn't want her V card taken anyways." The red head girl that told me about Lisa when she got her head hitted said. " Will you let me take yours?" Jungkook asks the red head and she makes a disgusted face. " Is she not coming out?" Jennie asks me. " No, she said that she wants her 40 dollars." I said and look at the door. " Well how is she gonna get her 40 dollars if she didn't even do it?! " One of the girls say. I shrug, " Alright, I am heading out. Annyeong." I make a peace sign and the others say goodbye to me.

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

I sit in my car for a moment, I scroll on my pictures, deleting every photo of me and my girlfriend. I plan on telling that... I don't love her like that anymore . Or will I...

A tap on my window distracts me from deleting photos and I look up to see who it is. Lisa, of course is the one by my window. I sigh, already knowing what she wants and unlock the passenger seat side. She hops in and looks at me, " You okay?" I look at her back, " I look okay?" I said pointing at my face. She'd laugh at me and mumble something i didn't seem to hear.

'' Alright let's head home...'' I said, starting the car engine. '' Did you get the 40 dollars? '' I ask Lisa. '' Yea...''  '' But... you didn't do that dumb dare...'' I said. Lisa looks at me and looks away, saying nothing. ' Guess her friends were just being nice ' I thought to myself.

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

After the drive, me and Lisa decide to chill in my room since our parents went off to a business trip for this day and tomorrow. It was her idea though, she wants to quote on quote, ' create a brother and sister bond ' between us, which sounds strange to me but not strange at the same time.

'' We should of walked out the V.I.P room...'' I nod in agreement to Lisa's words. '' On second thought...'' Lisa smirks and runs out the room. A couple of seconds later she comes back with two big bottles in her hand. '' What the fuck is that? '' I say pointing at the bottles she's holding. She'd roll her eyes and hand me one of the bottles, '' It's beer, duh.'' I form a ' O ' with my mouth and examine the beer. '' Does this make you have any kind of sickness or anything?'' I say. '' No, but it can fuck you up, '' Lisa says, chugging down the beer. She suddenly stops and looks at me. '' And by that, i mean it can get you drunk.'' I look at it one more time and hesitantly pop off the cap of the bottle, then drink it. 

I gag and wheeze at the taste, '' what the fuck...'' Lisa just laughs at me. '' Drink it more, you'll get used to the taste.'' I just nod my head, trusting her words since it seems like shes done this a few times. I  drink it a few more times, then i actually get used to the taste. '' You vape? '' I ask Lisa. '' Nah, do you?'' She asks me. For a minute, i stay quiet, but quietly mumble. '' Yea...''

'' Let me try it then.'' Lisa says with a small little smile on her face. '' Hm.. Okay.'' I said, sliding my hand under an pillow, grabbing one. '' Here.'' I say handing her the vape. '' It's the kind that doesn't... you know.. make you end up in the hospital.'' Lisa starts vaping and i watch her. '' Well...?'' I ask to see if she likes it. '' This is some good shit. '' I'd laugh at her. '' Oh! and i brought more of these! '' Lisa smiles and waves out more beer bottles.

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

Next thing you know, we're drunk. '' I am breaking up with that girl..'' I say. Lisa lays her head on my shoulder. '' Yaaay...'' At this point we were just a drunk bunch of mess. '' I am sleepy TaeTae...'' Lisa says getting up and heads towards the door. '' Waait..! '' I call after her and hold her wrists. '' Don't leave mee.... I am lonely in this room and not to mention... horny... right now..'' I said pointing at my 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( Authors note: '' I apologize for this super late late post! and happy super late late 2020, i've been very busy trying to get all A's and B's in school, but another reason was because i felt as if i wasn't an very good writer and so insecurity built up in my body, which made me scared of posting. But good news is that i feel a little confident and i'm still trying to get over my insecurity's, again, i apologize for not posting, tell me idea's for chapter 11 please! ''