fourteen.

『 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 』

『 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 』

'' SO YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HANGING?! ''

Lisa yelled as tears streamed down her face, Taehyung looked around and tried to calm her down.

'' No it's not like that! Listen, it was my father's choice to move back to daegu and...''

Lisa raised an eyebrow at him, '' and? '' Taehyung looked down.

'' and... find a new wife..''

Lisa's eyes widened and she balled her fists, '' So you guys used her?! It was never real love?! It was fake?! '' She yelled, getting angry second by second, she wanted to punch both Taehyung and his father in the face but it was never his fault.

'' I'm so sorry Lisa..'' Taehyung sniffled, guilt and sadness and anger and all types of emotions filling his body. '' I- it was never meant to be like this..! '' He held her hands and stared into her sad eyes. She snatched her hands from his and angrily stared at him.

'' Yes it was. '' And so, she stormed away to the girls restroom to cry.

『 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 』

Lisa stared outside. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying from time to time, day to day, until this day. Her room was empty and all her room stuff were in the storage.

She hadn't told the girls yet and felt too guilty to do so. She grabbed a picture, of her and her mom. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away as she noticed a presence was in the room with her.

'' Hey. '' Taehyung simply said.

Lisa didn't respond and ignored him, she was still slightly furious with him.

'' Still mad at me? I don't blame you, I knew all along that my dad was using your mom yet i still didn't say nothing..'' He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

'' I- it.. wasn't.. your fault. '' Lisa quietly said, but Taehyung still heard her. He got up and stood by her.

'' I'm sorry..'' He said and looked at Lisa through the mirror.

'' I said it wasn't your fault...! '' Lisa yelled and broke down. Taehyung hugged her, she quickly hugged him back and cried into his chest.

'' You can come to daegu with me.. a- and we can live together, i'll have my own house. '' Taehyung softly said. Lisa badly wanted to accept, but she just couldn't. After the funeral, she would head straight to Thailand without telling anyone.

'' I'm s- sorry i can't.. '' She said and backed away from him. '' Thank you for the offer though Taehyung.. we should be going now..the funeral starts in 20 minutes.''

'' Okay..'' He sighed and walked out, leaving Lisa there. She got up before taking a deep long breath and left out.