thirteen.

『 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 』

『 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 』

''  YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?! ''

Everyone turned their heads towards the girl's and stared at them in confusion or in disgust. Jisoo held her head in embarrassment and Jennie motioned for Rosé to sit down. She looked around and quickly sat down, ducking her head and whispered a soft 'Mianhae..'

'' Anyways, you lost your virginity?! To who?! '' Jennie said. Lisa shrugged and playfully grinned, '' I'm not telling you. ''

'' Oh come on don't be like that I told you mine! '' Jennie frowned. Lisa shrugged again and the two glared at each other.

'' I know who it is. '' Jisoo smiled. The girls all turned their heads towards Jisoo. '' Who?! ''

Jisoo looked at them before speaking, '' It's a simple answer, Jungkook. ''

'' Jungkook?! '' Jennie and Rosé both said in a exasperated usion. Everyone in the lunchroom stared at the girls once again.

'' I don't see the problem. '' Jisoo shrugged while munching on a apple.

'' Well there is a problem..'' Jennie grumbled and crossed her arms.

'' Word. '' Rosé rolled her eyes. '' Actually, I bet it's Kim Taehyung! ''

'' F- for sure not! '' Lisa quietly yelled.

'' Look her cheeks are turning red, it is Taehyung~ '' Jennie teased and giggled. Lisa huffed and shook her head.

'' Lalisa Manoban lost her virginity to Kim Taehyung?! '' Seulgi yelled, but for only the girls to hear. Irene, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung sat down at the table and stared at Lisa.

'' Seriously? '' Tzuyu said, coldly staring at Lisa.

'' What was his size?! '' Irene asked.

'' How is he in bed? '' Chaeyoung grinned.

'' I bet I know! '' Rosé squealed. Now all the girls were talking over each other, Lisa sighed and looked around the lunchroom. Her eyes traveled to one particular person, Kim Taehyung, Her Kim Taehyung. She smiled and got up, until a figure held her wrist, Tzuyu.

'' I- I going to the bathroom! '' Lisa excused.

'' Your cheeks are red unnie. '' Tzuyu pointed out. Lisa huffed and covered her cheeks. Tzuyu looked at all the girls still talking over each other and looked back at Lisa, giving a warm smile.

'' Don't worry, you don't have to lie. I saw him too, so go get him. Just no funny business though unnie, I don't wanna become an untie just yet. ''

Lisa smiled and hugged Tzuyu, '' Xièxie nĭ, góa ài lì. '' she said in Taiwanese. Tzuyu smiled and hugged Lisa back, '' góa ài lì too unnie. ''

Lisa shuffled away and followed Taehyung into the hallways. She grabbed his arm and he quickly turned around.

'' Hi- are you okay?! '' Lisa panicked as she saw how Taehyung's cheeks were wet from crying.

'' I'm fine.. Listen can we talk? '' His voice cracked. Lisa sensed that this talk was something bad and she was scared. She nodded and followed him to the outside of the school, he patted a spot next to him on the bench and Lisa sat.

'' Okay... so.. how was your day? '' Lisa softly said.

'' Bad. Had to end things with my girlfriend and then I got some bad news..'' Taehyung said and he looked at Lisa.

'' W- what's the bad news..? '' Lisa said. Tears fell down his cheeks before he held Lisa's hands. He sadly stared deeply into her eye's before speaking.

'' Your mother died. ''