sixteen.

˖ ⊹ ݁  Guess who's back

˖ ⊹ ݁ Guess who's back .

Lisa pulled up in front of a gate, rolled down the window, and took a deep breath; it had been a long time since she'd last been here.

" Who's this? " an soft , familiar person spoke out, the security camera microphone picking the person's voice.

" Open the gate, Chaeng, " Lisa smiled as she spoke quietly. The security camera let out a gasp, and the gate swung open. Lisa smiled slightly as she drove slowly through the gate, parking in front of a pink house and turning off her car.

Lisa frozed in the seat , watching as the door swung open and the three girls dashed towards her.

"Our tiny one!" Jennie shouted as she yanked Lisa out, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my god, it's been a long time!" Chaeyoung cried out loud as she joined on in the hug.

"We've been missing you so much, baby!" Jisoo said as the last person to join in the large huddle. "Oh and your hair!" She pointed out, ruffling Lisa's short, neck-length black hair.

"I'm here to stay." Lisa exhaled deeply, despite the fact that she was still being squeezed by the three.

" Good, cause we made room specifically for you." Jisoo smiled.

"This is absolutely stunning." Lisa adored the house's outside and was eager to see what the interior would be like. " Well? come inside! I hope you know that me and you are roomies!" Jennie smirked as she tugged Lisa after her.

"I'll show you around!" Rosé squealed with delight.

"All right, so tell us about your time in Thailand!"Rosé sat next to Lisa and cheesed.

" Yeah! What kept you there for three years? I'm curious to know." Jisoo chimed in.

"More like, who kept her there for three years." Jennie smirked , raising her eyebrows.

"Jennie!" Jisoo frowned and lightly smacked her shoulder.

"Will you promise not to scold me if I tell you?" Lisa remarked this while pointing and looked at all three girls. 'Promise, Jisoo?'

" I can't guarantee that." Jisoo said, being fully honest as she shook her head.

"Hm, all right, sooo I had a roommate... his name was Bambam.." Lisa started off, but was soon cut off by Rosé and her overthinking.