two.

~*+ Girls moment ~*+

Lisa's pov

"YOUR TITS ?!" Rosé  accidentally yells out. "Chae! keep it down, Taehyung or my mom might of heard that!"

"Well maybe we should just go to my house instead." She mutters.

"And plus I don't exactly know if he was looking at my... breasts. He maybe was looking at my clothes or my legs... maybe."

" That's just plain weird, if your gonna knock on somebody's door just to look at their private body parts then at least try to make it unoticable!"

" I'd let him in." Rosé playfully winks while laughing uncontrollably. Jisoo punches her arm to make her stop laughing.

"Anyways we aren't here to talk about your brother we're here to cheer up Jennie here." Jisoo pats Jennie on the back while Jennie is just fiddling with her fingers with an sad expression.

"Oh and hang out!" Rosé blurts out. "oh yeah..." I say quietly and look over to the sad Jennie here. "Jennie why are you sad anyways?" I say, she just glances over to me then at her phone.

"Kai broke up with me." her eyes get watery after she saying that.. I look down and wonder why he did, I don't know kai like that but one thing i know is that he won't break up with anyone just because. Jennie must've did something.

" Its not like you'll not find somebody in 2 weeks, don't forget Jennie your one of the most pretty faces out their. It won't even be hard for you." Rosé and Jisoo nods their head in agreement at my true statement.

" Whatever..." Jennie says. " So what's up with you and your step brother?" I roll my eyes at what she just said to me, there's really nothing going on.

" Being the weird pervert he is.. honestly..."

" Cut it out! Your one lucky bitch, you literally live with the hottest boy in school, not even school, seoul!" Rosé states.

" But isn't Lisa the most beautiful face in school and in seoul? He basically lives with a goddess." says Jisoo.

" His friends are pretty hot though, you can't deny it. I think i might hit on that Suga guy." Jennie winks.

" I like that Jeon dude." Rosé squeals.

" Well, Seokjin is my science partner. And I honestly think he's caught my attention...nongdam eobs-eum." Jisoo smirks.

The girls look at me like they're waiting for me to say something and i give them a ' what ' face, only because I wasn't listening.

" I bet she's thinking about Mr. T" Jennie whispers to Jisoo and Rosé and they laugh.

" Can you guys like not?! He has a girlfriend! And that girl is my friend!" I put my hands in my face because these girls obviously don't get the ' i don't like him ' thing.

" That 𝘠/𝘯 girl huh? She's pretty too. At the schools most pretty face chart she's in first place." Rosé says.

" Yea, and she's my friend! That is just wrong!"

" What if she wasn't his girlfriend though, would you like him." Jennie wiggles her eyebrows.

I smack my head. I don't even like him, i have no interest in him.

' Naneun huimanghanda '

End of chapter 2
☹♥