five.

~*+ Trick or Trick? ~*+

[ late ]

Nobody's Pov

Nobody's Pov

It's Halloween night, Kim Taehyung is getting ready for an Halloween event or, an Halloween party. He had lie and told his parents that he was going over to his bestfriend, Jin, who they heavily trust, house when actually he was going clubbing. Now, Taehyung originally isn't an liar, well, that depends on whether it's about personally important things only to him.

If he had actually told his parents that he was going out to an party they would of said no, even if they trust him a lot. So Taehyung really had no choice but to lie. It was the only way, and he, didn't feel bad.

Lisa Manoban on the other hand still hasn't gained her parents trust and because of that she has been restricted from going anywhere on this night, being assigned to pass out candy instead. But you see, Lisa is very smart in these type of situations and she has an perfect idea of how go out. Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé have been alerted the day before Halloween that she has to stay home but she'll sneak out and therefore they are currently waiting somewhere.

What Lisa will do is an old trick that somehow still works, firstly she will grab her pillows and stuff it under her covers making it look like her sleeping. About the hair, Jennie had given Lisa an wig that looks exactly like Lisa's hair.

Then, Lisa will easily put the bowl of candy outside with an note that say's ' Take one '. And trust me, she knows that kids won't take more than one honestly.

Now, you might be wondering when the parents will come back. And Lisa, is very aware of when they'll come back, only because she had eavesdrop on when they'll leave and come back.

what a trick.

______________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung, rushing, grabs his keys walks to the garage where his car is. Knowing he's late, he cranks up the car and drives out obviously forgetting that he has to at least check on his step - sister, who actually waited for him to leave.

After seeing him leave, The Manoban picks up her phone and messages the group chat, but not the one with her, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé, another group chat with half an squad ' Red Velvet ',half of the squad ' Twice ', And Jeon Somi, whom is also her Besties but not ' Ultimate ' like her three loyal friends

Baddie Sitters Club 🤜✨
9+ people in this group chat

Lisara_hun
Ya'll I am about to get ready 😩🙏
Bitch_solo, SeokJisoo, Seul_Hoe, and 5 others saw

Bitch solo is typing...

Bitch_solo
Sis we been ready 🙄✌🏻

Seul_hoe is typing...