Happily

It's been a day since Calum said yes to us being tuition partners, or I should say me teaching him math.
I sat down in the lunch hall at my usual table with Luke and his friends well part from the fact that Luke wasn't there. He hasn't really been around lately.
"Guys, do you know where Luke is?" I ask everyone.
"No I'm sorry" Melissa, my science partner who was also friends with Luke, shook her head.
"Me either" Ashton said with a frown on his face. The rest of the people just echoed what the other two said.
I ate the sandwich my mum gave me and sat there fiddling around with my phone, until I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
"This seat taken?" I heard a low, husky voice ask, I turned around to see Calum.
"No" I smiled. He sat down and started eating some food that he had in his bag. "What brings you to my table?"
"Your table?" he chuckled slightly "I just wanted to see how you were"
"Wow Calum"
"What?"
"You really want to know how I am? I find that really hard to believe"
"How so?"
I shrugged my shoulders "I just do"
A small smile tugged on the ends of my lips as I see Calum shaking his head.
"Anyway about this whole tuition thing.." he trailed off.
"I'll give you my number, then text you my address so then we can do it round my house"
He handed me his phone, I typed in my number and added my name as "Main Bitch" then smirked and handed back his phone.
"Really?" Calum burst out laughing, causing a few heads to turn, he probably read the name I saved me as. "Hand me your phone" He held out his hand, while I placed my phone in it.
He typed his number into my phone then handed it back.
"Wow, 'Mr. Fuckable' out of all the names you chose that one" I burst out laughing, Calum joining in.
"I better get going" Calum said, standing out of his seat "Speak to you later"
"Okay" I smiled.

................
Happily - One Direction