Right There

The day pretty much carried on as me and Calum being lazy shits. There is no other way to put it.
"Pass me the popcorn" I stretched out my arm across his body. He huffed and passed me the popcorn and chucked pieces in my mouth. I chucked one up in the air and caught it, which made Calum chuckle slightly. "I'm an expert at this shizzle" I laughed at my word choice but carried on watching the movie that was on the tv in Calum's room.
Before you think anything, no, me and Calum have not done anything else except from watch movies and eat food.
The movie finished and I let out a big breath of air and looked at Calum and he turned himself to face him.
"Since I don't know you very well" he shrugged his shoulders "we should play 20 questions" I smiled and nodded my head.
"Okay"
"When is your birthday?" he asked first.
"29th June"
"Favourite colour?"
"That's so childish" I giggled "but it's purple"
"That's mine" we gave each other a high five "have you ever been drunk?"
"Duhh who hasn't"
"I didn't see you as a person to get drunk to be quite honest" he quietly laughed to himself.
"Calum that is very offensive" I held my heart and pretended to fake cry "nah but seriously most people think that"
"If you were to move to a different country where would you go?"
"America" I smiled.
"Would you not want to go to the Uk?" He asked.
"Um no" I stiffened up.
"Oh why?"
"I just don't want to go back"
"Go back?" he had a confused look spread across his innocent face, we all know he's not innocent.
"I came from the Uk" I shrugged my shoulders "I guess I developed an accent by coming here if you couldn't tell I was from the Uk"
"I did not have a clue" he had a smile spread across his face now "what was it like?"
"Shit" the only way I can explain that place.
Then an awkward silence over took the room and I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my hair.
"Hey" he put his hand underneath my chin and lifted it up "we can stop the game if you want"
I nodded my head in response and he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.
He put another movie on and by the end of it I was nearly falling asleep. We were in a different position, you could say. Our legs were tangled together, our fingers entwined and my head resting on his shoulder. I might just fall asleep....
I always know Calum is right there beside me to protect me from anything. Anything.