Chapter 2, coffee

Present day 2020

I sighed contently as I walked down the new roads of London wearing a black and red tartan dress with a black leather jacket and my favourite black heels with a cute little wolf charm on both of my straps

I smiled as my favourite little coffee shop came into view with its big golden coloured words "sweet little treat" I've known one of the employees for quite some time say 6 years and that's because we're still in school together, I'm in my 6th year and they're in their 7th year.

'DING DING'

 My smile didn't faultier as I walked through the door to be greeted by a pair of ocean blue eyes and green slicked back hair with a delicious teasing smirk from my best friend dan

I shook my head disapprovingly "if you keep smiling like that to every girl that walks through that door hun, then...they might think your straight"

Dan shook his head with a smile on his face before we both broke out in laughter.

I gently punched his arm in a friendly manner and watched as he broke out in a fit of laugher.

Once he and I calmed down from our raging fit of the laughs, dan started a conversation, " so how have you been Kamaria?"

I shook my head at him and smiled " fine I suppose?" Dans mouth gaped " I suppose!! What the heck is that suppose to mean women!" I laughed a little at his sense of humour " well I've been okay, I mean the 6 week holiday has been a bit of a bore but okay" dan nodded his head approvingly and rolled his eyes to show he understood and agreed that the 6 week holiday is in fact a bore, " so the usual beverage for my lady?" I nodded my head and smiled.

Whiles Dan raced off to get my order sorted I looked around the little cafe and it's customers.

As I did a full 360 of the cafe, one of the customers intrigued me.

He was wearing a black shirt, with a black waistcoat and a blue scarf around his neck and blue jeans. I didn't realise i was starring at professor Raine, until he brought his head up from his newspaper and smiled at me. As soon as he did that my eyes widen at the realisation that I was in the exact coffee shop as my transfiguration professor!!! so of course I smiled and waved at him.

I turned around and watched my dearest and clumsiest friend try to work a coffee machine, which by the way I face planted the palm of my hand as I just giggled at his attempts.

Once he finished with making my drink he brought it over with a cheeky grin on his face " 1 chocolate mocha for my lady" I smiled " well thank you my kind sir"

Once I paid for my drink and sat down at the counter to talk with dan since the cafe wasn't that busy, I thought for a few seconds and stated a stupid and obvious fact " so professor Raine comes here often"
Once I said that dan just casually nodded his head like as if he had a stack of books on his head.

Half an hour went by so quickly as me and dan just talked about random stuff and did some catching up.

I looked up at the clock on the wall of the cafe and gasped " oh no, it's that time already" Dan looked up at the clock and then back at me " it's only half five" I shook my head at dan and raised an eyebrow " do you even know what day it is today?" Dan put on a thinking face before he answered " Friday the 6 august?" I shook my head and smirked " no it's Saturday 28 August. Which means that we better start packing and getting our things for school" poor dan faced palmed himself on the counter instead of his hand at the sudden realisation of going back to school Sunday and properly starting classes on Monday.

I said my goodbyes before I headed for the doors and headed for diagan ally, to grab my school supplies and then home to pack my things ready for the Hogwarts express tomorrow.