Chapter 6, dragonology

Break time could not have come round any quicker than it did, as we ran out of potions with Cheshire like smiles on our face's.

"Snape is going to kill-" before dan could finish off his sentence we heard a 'boom' and then a yell as we ran quicker to the great hall.

I knew putting a dung bomb under professors Snape's desk was a great idea!!!

************

As we passed over the door way of the great hall, dan yelled "safe!!"
Like as if that was meant to do anything.

dan and I, followed violet to the Ravenclaw table as we sat with her and chatted away like we always did.

I turned my head to violet as I asked, "what class do you have next?"

Dan groaned as he said " herbology!"
I turned my head at dan "did anyone ask you what you got next? I believe not" dan put a hand over his heart and faked a hurt look on his face "harsh. Oh how you wound me women" I shook my head and giggled before turning my attention back to violet.

Violet smiled as she said "muggle studies. What about you kamaria?"
I frowned before I checked my table and smiled "dragonology with the new professor!"

Dan groaned even more as he tried to plead with me "your so lucky!! Swap classes with me please!!" I shook my head and laughed at him, "Nope!"
"Aww come on!!! Please!! I'm your favourite friend!!"

I raised my eyebrow at him amusingly " Who said your were my favourite friend?"
"Umm...me?"

I shook my head and laughed at him.
Oh bless him and his futile attempts at trying to swap classes with me.

We chatted some more before heading off in different directions to our classes.

**********

The door to dragonology opened and before I knew it everyone started shuffling in to the classroom to take their seats next to friends

*cough cough* I had no Friends in this lesson so it was just me, Or that's what I thought when Draco Malfoy came and sat next to me.

I'm okay with Draco, in fact me and Draco are really good friends.

Anyway...

I turned my attention back to the classroom to meet a pair of gold eyes

Flash back

It was the year of 1839, where wizards and witches have just discovered dragons and had enslaved them.

I was walking down the magical side of London streets, in a dark blue long sleeved dress with my favourite velvet red cloak and a pair of black heels, to see dragons In cages being paraded round. I felt sick to my stomach just watching this show.

My eyes landed on a beautiful red dragon. He was absolutely breathtaking. But at the same time I could also sense his fear.
I felt bad as I just watched them being shown off like as if they were dogs in a dog contest.
Someone needed to take action and Set them free.
I scurried off deeper into the alley ways of London, out of sight from the un-welcomed eyes.