Chapter 10, a memory? Or a dream?

Kamaria's pov

As dan, violet and I, where packing up our things dan was the one to go first, "why is he in a rush to go so fast" I shook my head and pretended like I didn't know,  "I don't know...maybe he's got detention or something" violet nodded her head at my statement and walked out of the classroom.

whiles I on the other hand stayed behind when I heard the professor call my name " yes professor you wanted to see me?"

Professor Ravenborn nodded his head before saying "your not in any trouble I promise. I just wanted to see how you were?"
I smiled at him and his concern for me "I'm fine professor really!"

Lie. I wasn't fine. I kept thinking on about my vision that I had on Sunday. What was the meaning of it and why weren't the professor's running from me?

I shook my head and smiled, but of course professor Ravenborn saw right through my lie.

"Come sit child and tell me what's the matter? You didn't look alright through out my lesson"

I hesitated for a split second before sitting down on one of the fluffy cushions.
I
He is a teacher of divination maybe he'll understand...

"I had a vision that I was running through the corridors, I don't know who I was running from but when I turned my head to look back and then forward again...you and a couple of professor where there."

I looked at the professor for any answers that he could give me but I saw none.

"Forget about it professor...it could be a dream of some sorts that I must've mistaken for a vision"

The professor looked at me before speaking "what where you running from? May I ask?"  I looked at the professor and exhaled " I don't really know...maybe a demon or a shadow from the shadow world??"

Of course this was a lie, I didn't want to tell my professor that I was running because I was transforming into something, I don't know what.

The professor looked at me again " where their any hidden symbols on the floor or on the walls?"

My eyes widen in shock "uh....no I didn't really have a look round I was concerned with running away, but I'll keep that in mind if I have another vision"

Hidden symbols? Why didn't I think of that. Maybe they could be the key to help clear the mist in my mind that protects the rest of my memories.

The professor nodded his head before saying "If their is anything i can do to help, then please don't hesitate to ask."

I nodded my head before I said my goodbyes to the professor and headed to the great hall for food.

*************************************

As I walked in to the great hall I took my seat at the Gryffindor table and started putting food on my plate.

I ate a couple of things before I blacked out...

I woke up in an empty room on the floor wearing a nice white off the shoulder short sleeved dress with white heals that had silver vines going up the heel and a tiara on my head. I was confused by all of this.

I saw a door and walked towards it, slowly reaching my hand out to see if it was locked 'click' it was unlocked? Strange?

I pulled the door open and walked out of the room. I started shouting "hello? Is their anyone here?!" When I heard nothing I started walking down the corridor in front of me.

doors upon doors speed past me as I walked deeper into this unknown building whiles shouting every so often "hello? Is anyone here?!"

I saw big double doors in front of me.

They looked like they belonged in a castle.

They stood tall and proud with intricate designs of vines and flowers carved into the dark oak wood. The handles were twisted like mini branch's moulding in to one big branch.

The door itself looked colourful, like as if it was painted by fairies.

I heard talking coming from behind the double doors that where In front of me.

I reached my hand out to touch the handle to open the double doors, but the door opened like magic on its own.

my vision came back into focus and I looked up and around the great hall, everyone was still in the hall eating...good.

i shook my head and looked down at my food before i started to eat it.

my thoughts drifted to the vision i had...what was behind those big double doors? was it another room like an art studio or bed room?