Chapter 9, dans mate

Dans pov

As soon as I departed from violet and kamaria, I started making my one way to herbology.

It wasn't the greatest of lessons but it was useful, since certain herbs effect werewolves differently.

As I was walking down the corridor towards herbology, I heard a male voice cry out in pain.

My heart clenched as I heard the painful cry.
I ran to the voice as fast as I could.

I stopped dead in my tracks as my heart rate picked up a beat.
I didn't have time to see the person on the floor as I pushed the people who were picking on him away.

Once they were gone I turned around and knelt down to help the Hufflepuff boy.

He had brown curly hair and ocean blue eyes.
His lips were a Rosy pink and looked kissable.
I snapped myself to reality as I helped him pick up his books.

As our hands connected for a split second, I felt sparks going from our hands, up to my arms to my heart.

It clicked when I recognised what had just happened...I have finally found my mate.

He looked at me with the same pair of shocked eyes that I was looking at with him with.

I Cleared my throat and spoke "hey my name is dan black, what's yours?"

The boy bit  his lip before answering " my names Percy green and...umm...thank you for what you did just now"
I blushed a little bit before clearing my throat as to not stutter " it's okay..."

We stood, staring at each other before we were interrupted by a teacher clearing her throat, we took that as our cure to head inside.

**********************************

It was lunch time

After class had ended me and Percy walked together and started talking about random things.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that we were heading near the black lake. I stopped just as Percy had stopped.

Me and Percy looked at each other before i broke the silence "tell me I'm not the only one who can feel this mate bond between us?" Percy looked shocked as he stared at me "I thought I was the only one who could feel it? How come you can feel it to?"

I scratched the back of my neck before answering my mates question " I'm a werewolf..." Percy gasped out loud with smile on his lips "wow that's soo cool!!!" I shook my head as i watched my 5'9 mate jump around me with excitement.

I smiled just watching him jump up and down around me.
Their was nothing cool about being a werewolf. It was horrible, the constant pain you feel when you transform. And the animalistic urges you had was horrible. I had killed so many of my muggles friends by accident that my family and I had to move until we could find a way to control me and my wolf.

As Percy stopped jumping around he cleared his throat and said " I'm a... siren"

I smiled as i patted my mates head " that's nothing to be ashamed off" Percy looked up at mr and smiled before the time and him became engrossed in a deep conversation