Thirty-nine

Jaehyun's hands gripped around the side of the box within his grasp and placed it down on the box filled floor of his and Taeyong's new apartment.

As their college school year was only few weeks away from beginning, both found it necessary to move in as soon as possible.

Taeyong came up the stairs with two boxes stacked on top of each other, his feet starting to stumble over one another,"Jaehyun-"

The brunette quickly moved over to Taeyong and took the top box from him. Jaehyun set the box down in the apartment,"Is that all?"

Taeyong put the box beside his feet,"Yeah." He then closed the door behind them.

Jaehyun sat down on the floor, his back leaning against two of the boxes,"How long do you think it'll take to unpack all this?"

Taeyong looked on the time on his phone,"If we start now, we can be done by midnight."

Jaehyun dragged one of the many boxes over to him and unfolded the flaps,"Here we go then."

~~~~

The extensive unpacking session, which was expected to finish at midnight, kept both boys up until two a.m., not to mention that they hadn't even finished.

Jaehyun stacked one of the boxes on top of the tower of empty boxes. He looked at the time displayed on the microwave and rubbed his tired eyes.

Taeyong looked over to the brunette, his eyes slightly concerned. As he folded down one of the box flaps, he began,"Let's just finish in the morning, okay?"

Jaehyun perked up,"But-"

"No, you're tired."

Jaehyun pouted, moving over to the couch which was crooked against the floor.

~~~~

Of course, the following hours in morning continued with more unpacking. It seemed nonstop as both boys underestimated how much they really had.

Jaehyun hurled the last box across the room before falling back onto the couch. In a dragged sentence he said,"We're finally done."

Taeyong twiddled with his thumbs as he watched Jaehyun sit up and make eye contact with him. He stammered quickly before speaking up,"You know what today is right?"

Jaehyun gazed dumbly at Taeyong,"No, why?"

The raven-haired boy's stare dropped, his expression saddening. Jaehyun nervously chuckled, holding his hands in front of him while me moved off the couch and towards the latter.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I'm joking," he held the boy against his chest,"I know what today is. It marks a year since we first kissed."

Taeyong rested his head against Jaehyun's chest, softly gripping onto the cloth of his t-shirt. Jaehyun ran his fingers over Taeyong's nape and kissed his forehead.

Taeyong sharply swallowed before stepping back and looking Jaehyun directly in his eyes.

The brunette questioned,"What's wrong?"

Taeyong dug his nails into his palm, his eyes constantly diverting from Jaehyun's,"I- I, um... I want to have sex with you."

Jaehyun's jaw slightly dropped as his ears turned red. Taeyong looked away in embarrassment, gazing down at the ground as he now regretted what he said,"I'm sorry."

Jaehyun grasped the older boy's wrist,"No, it's just I wasn't really expecting that. At all."

"Oh."

"Give me a little time to prepare, okay?"

~~~~

Taeyong sat on the center of the bed, his eyes fixated on Jaehyun who was standing at the edge of the mattress. Jaehyun sat at the edge, his torso turned to Taeyong's body. He kissed the boy's cheek before turning over to completely face him.

Taeyong slowly moved his hands to the bottom of his shirt before sliding it off over his shoulders. His arms folded over his torso at the marks that still remained from his father. He laid back on the bed, his gaze not leaving Jaehyun's. Jaehyun crawled over Taeyong, his hands on either side of his shoulders.

Jaehyun softly smiled at the blushing latter under him. Shortly after, he stripped himself of his own shirt. His hands ventured to the seam of Taeyong's jeans before being met with Taeyong's grasp. He looked up at Taeyong,"Did you change your mind?"

Taeyong looked to the side,"No. It's just... embarrassing."

"We can stop if you want."

"No, I'm fine. Um, keep going."

Jaehyun softly nodded, his hands unbuttoning Taeyong's jeans and delicately pulling them down his legs. Soon after, both boys were completely stripped.

Jaehyun's soft hands caressed the side of Taeyong's legs, his lips carefully kissing the flesh of the boy's thighs. Jaehyun kissed once more before looking up at Taeyong,"You're so beautiful."

Taeyong placed his hand over his mouth in bashfulness, his face tinting an extreme red.

Jaehyun sat up, reaching back to grab the condom and bottle of lube set on the bedside table. He ripped the metallic packaging of the rubber open between his teeth. Jaehyun adjusted the latex ring on himself before snapping the lid of the lube open and squirting a minimal amount onto the tips of his fingers.

Jaehyun traced his slender fingers around Taeyong's entrance, making the older slightly twitch under the touch. He breathed through a small smile before crawling back over Taeyong, securing his hands around the boy's hips and positioning himself.

Taeyong flinched as Jaehyun's body pushed into his own. His hands traveled to Jaehyun's neck, securing them around it.

Shortly after, Jaehyun began to move. His body slowly and repeatedly thrusting, enough to be assured that Taeyong wasn't in pain nor uncomfortable.

Taeyong moved his hands back through Jaehyun's hair, softly gripping the locks as his voice muttered in a pleased tone,"Jaehyun, Jaehyun, Jaehyun-."

Jaehyun moved his hand behind his head and grasped Taeyong's hand, moving it down to the side of his shoulder and interlocking their fingers.

He didn't increase his speed nor roughness much as Taeyong seemed more than enough pleasured. And the noises that Taeyong tried so hard to suppress were enough to please Jaehyun.

Pretty soon after, Taeyong was on edge. His breath began to become irregular and hitch between moans. Taeyong's body became constricted before loosening and releasing itself, his hand tightening around Jaehyun's, his back only slightly arching and his final moan significantly louder and dragged.

Jaehyun thrusted few more times before he came into the condom. He pulled out of Taeyong's shaking body and laid beside him,"Was it okay?"

Taeyong looked the opposite way,"It was really nice."

Jaehyun smiled, playfully rolling over onto Taeyong's body. He laughed before planting a kiss on the older's body,"Happy anniversary, Taeyong."

~~~~
not @ the fact that i listened to buy u a drank , apple bottom jeans and bedrock on repeat while writing the smut 🤚😐

smut was probably shit but *someone* keeps wanting a sex scene so 🤡