September 24, 2026: Kirito

700 READS!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe how many people are reading my book!  EEEEEE!  I think were going to reach 1k in the next few weeks.  If so I will post a special chapter!  But I'm not telling what it will be!  THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH GREAT FANS!!  Remember to comment #TeamKisuna or #TeamShirito!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, it's great to be back here.  After being gone for two years, I finally can finish this game once and for all.  Wasn't too surprising that the log out button was missing, that was to be expected.  Unfortunately, I looked at my friends list (Which transferred from ALO) and saw Sugu there.  I knew she had went and gotten a copy despite my warning.  Now she is looking for us at level one.  

I finally found her in the town of begginings.  She turned around and saw me and ran straight at me.  "Onee-chan I don't know what I'm doing!  Can you help me?"  I give a sigh.  "Fine, here."  I trade her a few items and gear.  She puts it on and it raises her defense and HP to 68/439 respectively.  She thanks me and runs off to start leveling up.  With that armor she will be fine.  I go into the building that had all the floors listed to see that we have already reached the 4th floor.  I should probably head there too.  

I send a message out to the others about where I'm going.  I walk up to the teleport pedastal and say "Teleport: Yamole!"  The blue light enters my vision as I teleport up to the third floor.