Fake Dating pt 1

"You're kidding me, right?" Nat asked with a scowl and her friend smirked at her gleefully. "I have to pretend to be your brother's girlfriend for a week? He's an arrogant ass!" She snapped and Rebecca laughed at her.

"Yes. I told him I would find someone. Please? I'll owe you, big time?" Nat huffed and sighed, giving in.

"You owe me, not just big time, huge time." She warned and Rebecca clapped her hands, pulling her into a hug.

Two weeks later Natasha was wearing a small red dress, smiling into the mirror with lipstick matching the darkness of her red hair. There was a knock on the door and her eyes flicked to the side to see Rebecca's brother and she sighed.

"Evening, James."

"You know I hate being called that, Natasha." He replied gruffly, stepping into the room and staring at her. "You look nice enough, I suppose." He added and she rolled her eyes.

"Enough teasing, lets go. I can't pretend to love you if you're gonna use up all your charm now." She said dryly and brushed past him, grabbing her leather jacket on the way out.

"Alright! You look nice." He said with a sigh and she smirked.

"I know I do."

The week dragged by, full of fake smiles and hand holding and even a kiss on the first night to shut up his cousins. She had washed her mouth as soon as she could, Bucky hadn't.

On the final day they all sat down for a meal together, sat in their couples. Nat squished herself and Bucky next to Rebecca so she could talk to her while holding Bucky's hand above the table to keep up appearances.

"You look like you're starting to enjoy yourself." Rebecca whispered to her and Nat stared at her, shaking her head.

"Well, maybe he's not so much of an ass. But he's still arrogant." She mumbled back, ignoring the tingles going through her arm where Bucky's brushing against her.