The Prince and the Maid pt4

"You're royalty!" Natasha heard exclaimed behind her and she turned around with wide eyes, shushing the Prince.

"Nobody's supposed to know yet! You can't go yelling about it!" She hissed, letting him take her arm and pull her into a secluded hallway.

"But you're a Princess. We can be together." Bucky insisted and she sighed, letting her head fall back.

"It's not so simple." She said after a pause, his eyes staring straight into hers. "I wish that it was. I wish I could just go to your father and tell him who I am and show him my necklace but I can't. It's - I'm not safe to yet." She whispered, his hand coming to rest on her cheek and she sighed, letting her head move sideways slightly so he could cup her cheek properly and she took hold of his hand with her own.

"How is not safe? This is the biggest, most protected castle in the world." He asked her, confusion lacing his tone.

"I'm Russian. This is America. You do the math, James." She whispered, jumping away from him when the sound of footsteps reached her ears. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, darting into the shadows.

"Master James? Who were you speaking to?" He turned to see his personal butler. He looked over his shoulder but the red haired girl had disappeared.

"Nobody. I thought I saw something but it's nothing." He said with a sigh, following his butler to his chambers.