Grumpy one is soft for sunshine

Bucky grunted at the rest of the Avengers as he stalked through the compound to the kitchen, slamming the coffee machine into place and turning it on. A scowl stayed on his face as the machine set to work and he moved around the kitchen silently, getting two cups out with a handful of sugar sachets and the carton of milk. He stared daggers at everyone who stepped too close, his hair half up in a small bun. The machine turned off and he poured the two cups of coffee, stirring sugar and milk into one and leaving the other black and bitter.

Natasha smiled when the bedroom door opened, watching his shuffling form move slowly back into the room. His face immediately softened, placing the cups down on each bedside table.

"Mornin, doll." He mumbled as he kissed her gently, pulling away to take his hoodie off, getting back under the covers.

"We can't sleep the day away, James." Natasha murmured with a small smile. "Thank you for the coffee, babe." She added, kissing his forehead and grabbing her coffee, starting to sip at it. Bucky stared at her in adoration, making her grin and blush a little. "James, you're staring." She whispered and he chuckled.

"Yeah, well, you're a view, doll."