How they would tease you - Part two

Nate - He would tie you to the bed. And slowly trail kisses down your body. He would kiss everywhere except where you needed him the most. When he was done he would lick a bold strip up your slit. Then he would sit beside you and start pumping his length. He would teasing smack your check with his cock before going back to pumping it.

Sammy - You guys would be at dinner with the guys. Everything would be going good. Sam would lean over and kiss your check a few times here and there. Then he would start to whisper dirty things into your ear. "You look really good in that dress baby." "Daddy's cocks hard for you." "Are you going to be a good little slut and suck daddy off tonight." "Imma fuck you so hard baby girl."

Jack Gilinsky - Groping. He would grab you all over. Running his hands all over your body. He would take his time over your boobs and ass. He would smack your ass a few times. He would slowly rub down to your pussy. Then he would get up and leave. Leaving you all hot and flustered.

Jack Johnson - He would be fast about it. Anywhere you guys would be at. If he got horny, he was going to fuck your brains out. And he did every time.  You was on your bed. On your hands and knees and he was fucking you. His thrusts were fast and hard. Every time you guys had sex you would come multiple times. Every time. You was never left unsatisfied.

Carter - He would only tease you when doing oral. He would softly suck on your clit while pumping one finger in and out of you. He would gradually pick up his pace and add another finger. Then he would slow down and go back to just one finger. He would do this for hours. Just driving you crazy. You would get so close to cumming then he would slow down.

Aaron - You would be driving. And he would set his hand on your thigh. You would think nothing of it. But his hand would slowly start going up your thigh. Once it was beside your core he would stop and leave it there for a few minutes. Then he would lightly press two of his fingers to your clit. Slowly rubbing it. He would do this till your thighs were shaking. Then he would just stop. You would quickly look over at him giving him a death glare, and then he would just smile at you Like nothing happened.

Dillon - He would get you all wet. You would be soaked, begging him to fuck you. And he would. But he would go slow as fuck. He would have one of your legs over his shoulder. And he would slowly thrust into you. Every once In awhile he would speed up a d rub your clit. Then he would slow down again.