Jealous - Taylor caniff

You slowly walked into your shared apartment. Trying to be as quiet as possible. You didnt want to wake Taylor up if he was already asleep. You had lost track of time when you was hanging out with Cameron. All the lights were out. You quietly took off your shoes. Once they were off you walked to your and Taylors bedroom. You opened the door and seen Taylor sitting up against the headboard playing on his phone. He didnt look over at you so you just assumed he didnt hear you come in.

"Hey baby." You said walking over to the bed. Taylor just looked at you then looked back at his phone. You let out a sign. Great. He was mad about something. You climbed onto the bed and moved over, closer to Taylor. He still didn't say anything to you. "Baby what's wrong?" You said rubbing his arm. He let out a dry chuckle. "Like you care." That took you by surprise. "Taylor, you know I care." He sat his phone down and looked at you. "Where was you at?" You sat up on your knees to get a better look at him. He was shirtless. His muscles were tightened, jaw clinched. Honestly, if he wasn't mad at you, you would have pounced on him the moment you saw him. "I was hanging out with Cameron."

He got off the bed and threw his hands into the air. "Why do you always fucking hangout with him?!" So that's what he's pissed about. "Taylor baby, Cameron's just a friend, you know that." You tried to get closer to him, to clam him down, but he didn't let you get close enough. "Really? Because he seems like he's more then a friend." You let out a small sign. "Baby, you know he's just a friend, you know I love you and only you." You said slowly getting closer to Taylor. He let you get close to him this time. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your head into his chest. You felt him relax at his touch. "I love you Taylor. Only you." You said while placing kisses all over his chest.

He wrapped his arms around you. Holding him close to him. "I know y/n. I just get worried. Camerons so much better, he can give you everything. I just don't want you to leave me baby, I don't want to lose you." You looked up at Taylor. You never knew he felt that way. You cupped his check and looked into his eyes. "I love you Taylor, your everything I want. No one can change that. Your the best baby. No one can compare to you. No one." You seen the worry wash off his face as he listened to what you were saying. You stood up on your tippy toes and pressed your lips against his. "Its only you baby." Taylor smiled against your lips. "Promise?" You kissed him again. This time it was longer, and more passionate. When you pulled away for air you rested your forehead against his. "Promise." Taylor smiled more and picked you up spinning you around. Once he placed you down he intertwined your fingers with his. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Taylor, more then you will ever know."