How we met - Shawn Mendes (Cute)

"Come on it will be fun." Your best friend of 7 years whined pulling on your hand. You let out a sign. Pulling your hand away from her. "I already told you I don't want to be a third wheel." She grabbed your shoes and handed them to you. "You wont be. I promise." You glared at her then put on your shoes. You could never say no. Even when you tried. You still ended up doing whatever it was anyways. This time she wanted you to go with her and her boyfriend to see Ouija. First off you hated scary movies. There was no point to them. You were just going to get scared and not want to be alone for the next two months. But she was bound and determined to get you to go. Even if she had to pull you by your hair. She was making you go see that movie. She claimed that you would love it because her boyfriend was bring one of his friends. But that didn't change the fact that you hated scary movies.

You relecently stepped out of her car. The cold air made you wrap your jacket around you tighter. You was basically running to the doors. Not wanting to get any colder then you already were. Once you opened the doors the warm air hit your face, making you let out a relaxing sign. You turned to your right to see y/f/n beside you. Once she seen her boyfriend she took off running to him. You followed behind her. Taking your time. You could see another guy standing beside them. He was about 6 foot, he had brown hair. An he looked like he worked out, alot. Once you made it up to them y/f/n was just smirking at you. "Y/n this is Shawn." She said holding her hand out to Shawn. "Shawn this is y/n." You nodded and looked up at him. "Hi Shawn." "Hi y/n." 

Everyone had already gotten their tickets and popcorn. You were sitting in like the middle of the theater. Shawn was sitting beside you and y/f/n and her boyfriend were sitting towards the back. You already knew that they weren't going to be watching the movie. The lights dimmed down and the previews started playing. You leaned over and whispered to Shawn. "I hate scary movies. So when I scream don't laugh." He let out a chuckle and looked over at you. "Don't worry, I wont let anything get you." You nodded and looked back at the screen.

It wasn't even 20 minutes into the movie and you had already screamed like three times. But Shawn never said anything. He would just put his arm around you and let you cuddle into his chest. An honestly it was amazing. He smelt so good, he was warm. But you felt oddly safe in his arms. You hadn't even known him for two hours and you were already letting your guards down. Every time a scary part, or even a part that looked like it could be scary came on you would hide into Shawn's chest. An he would just rub your back and tell you that everything was going to be okay. 

-

Once the movie was over you and Shawn walked out of the theater and into the lobby to find y/f/n and her boyfriend. Once you found them you all said your goodbyes. You was going to hug Shawn but he insisted on walking you out to the car. Once you got out to the car y/f/n was already inside trying to get warmed up. You was freezing your ass off but you stayed outside to talk to Shawn. "I really like you y/n." You smiled and felt your face heat up. "I like you too Shawn." He smiled and brushed a piece of hair out of your face. "Let me take you out sometime." You nodded your head and said a small "okay." Shawn smiled and pulled you into a nice, warm, long hug. Once you pulled away you exchanged numbers. He called you two days later to take you out to dinner.

And that was how you meet your loving husband.