Taylor Caniff (Smut)

You had been out shopping with the girls all day. It was nice. Of course you loved spending time with Taylor. Just not all his friends. All the time. And that's what you had been doing for the past two weeks. Spending time with Taylors friends. Sure they were your friends to. And you didn't mind them. But you need girl time. So you had Taylor stay at the house while you went out. You was only gone for a few hours. But you didn't leave until 7. So yeah it was kinda late when you got back.

You pulled up in front of Taylor and yours home in LA. In the white range rover he had gotten you for your 18th birthday. The only other cars in the drive way were Taylors. You got your bags out of the the trunk and carried them inside. It was surprisingly quite. I figured that Dillon and matt would be here at lest. I got inside and sat my bags on the bottom step of the staircase. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. After i drank about half of it i sat it down on the kitchen counter and started to walk up the spiral staircase. Once I reached the top i walked down the hall to mine and Taylors bedroom. I walked in and see Taylor sitting at the desk watching his laptop with his headphones in. So thats why he didnt hear me come in.

I walked slowly up behind him so he wouldnt see me. And much to my surprise he was watching porn. I knew that he had watched it. Like almost ever guy does. But I just had never caught him watching it before. He seemed so into it. He had always joked around about trying to recreate one. I had always just took it as a joke and brushed it off. I looked back to the screen to see what was going on. The girl had just got done sucking the guy off. He seemed to have enjoyed it. He said something to her but I couldnt hear because Taylor had his headphones in. Guess he didnt want everyone hearing it. She nodded her head like she was going to do as she was told. The only thing she was wearing was a school girl skirt. But she stood up and walked up by his head. He grabbed her by the ankles and made her fall on his face. Then he started eating her out. I had always wanted to try that but never told Taylor. I just didnt think he was into it. So yeah, are sex life is kinda boring. Never really tried anything new. It was just the same old boring stuff. I guess I zoned out because when I looked back at the screen she was riding him. We never tried that either. I cant lie. It kind of turned me on watching. Wishing it could be me and Taylor. 

I smirked to myself at the idea that popped into my head. I backed up from the back of Taylors chair and took off all my clothes. Leaving me completely naked. I was kinda excited. But I would have to get Taylor to agree to it. Which shouldnt be a problem. So I walked up behind him again and pulled his head phones out. He turned around so fast I though he was going to fall out of the chair. He stared at me in shock.

"How - when - huh?" was all he said. 

"I came home awhile ago" I told him. 

It was then that he realized that i was naked.

He looked up at me "What are you doing?"

I looked at him innocently before straddling his waist. "I wanna do that" I said pointing to the laptop screen. 

He just looked at me in shock. Like he didnt believe what I said. 

"Huh" was all he said.

"I. Want. To. Do. That."

"like reenact the porno?" He said still slightly confused.

I signed "Yes Taylor. I wanna do what they did"

Once he realized what i was saying and i was being serious a smirk came to his face.  

"Its about time" He said while throwing me on the bed. I giggled and propped myself up on my elbows.

"What was the first part you seen?" He asked taking off his clothes.

"Him getting sucked off" I said getting up onto my knees pulling him to me by his belt buckle. He nodded his head.