Nash Grier #2 (some smut)

Nikkitas P.O.V

I was laying down on my bed waiting for Sammy to come over. I told him the door was open and to just walk in. I look at the clock on my phone. Its been exactly 5 minutes. I pulled out my name phone and got on tumblr for about 15 seconds then I heard my front door open and close. I jumped off my bed and put my phone on my dresses. I got back on my bed and sat on my knees.

Right after that Sammy came walking through the door wearing nothing but basket ball shorts.

I stood up and walked over to him and attached my lips to his. He kissed me back roughly. His hands traveled down my back to my ass that he squeezed hard. I let out a moan into his mouth and he took that as his chance to slide his tongue in. I started walking back till I reached my bed. I broke away from the kiss and pulled his basket ball shorts down. His cock looked like it was about to burst out of his boxers.

I smiles lightly and he moaned in my ear. I pulled away and laid back on my bed. Sammy jumped on top of me and took off my bra and tong. Leaving me in my fish net stockings. I pushed his boxers down ready for him.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear

"Call me daddy and I'll give you the bed fuck of your life"

He started teasing me, rubbing his tip up and down my slit.

I moaned "damn it daddy just fuck me"

He slide into me and started thrusting. I moaned and held onto his arms.

He flipped us over so I was on top and I started bouncing on him. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down harder.

"Fuck I'm close" I moaned

"Me too" he said with sweat dripping off his cheat.

He slammed my hips down again bring me over the edge. I felt him release into me. I got off of him and curled up into his side and feel asleep.

*2 months later*

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom puking my guts out. Its been going on for a week now.

I got dressed and went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test.

I'm now standing in my bathroom. Alone

I phone started going off signaling its been 5 minutes. I looked down at the little stick that would change my life forever. All it said was one word. Positive.

I picked up my phone and text both Sammy and Nash.

"I'm pregnant"