σηε

A rather small Chinese male could be seen walking around in his backyard, waiting for his friend. Soon enough he heard a voice call out."Injunnie!", The small boy looked up to see his friend, Jaemin, running to him. The older opened his arms when the younger was 2 meters away and caught him in a hug when Jaemin practically threw himself at him. They both kinda stumbled but managed to catch their balance.

"Hey Nana. How are you?", the Renjun spoke in a soft and gentle voice, a contrast the the nice and clear voice of his friend. The taller gave the other a shy smile and looked away, causing the other to smirk. Renjun leaned towards his friend. Every inch the boy got closer, the redder his friend's face would become.

Jaemin eventually had enough and turned away in embarrassment, causing the other to laugh.

"Come on Jaemin. It's obviously about Jeno. Just tell me what's bothering you"
"Its just how oblivious he is! I could literally hold up a sign that says 'Date Me Please Jeno' and he would still look like a headless chicken!"

Renjun gave Jaemin a questioning expression.

"Okay, a cute headless chicken-But That's Not The Point! Anyways, another thing that I'm saying is that you need someone"
"No way!"
"Junnie, you know that Chenle and Jisung are together and that I like Jeno, but you have nobody you're after or like!"

The taller would always state that at least once a week for the past 4 months. And now that school had started last month, the younger has became more persistent. The Chinese boy sighed and walked towards his house, the other following. They both peacefully made their way to Renjun's room, saying a hello to his mother and father on the way up. As soon as they entered, the older flopped down on his bed, facing down, while the other calmly sat down and spoke once again.

"I heard we're getting a new student tomorrow, maybe they can be your new chance."
"Jaemin, No"
"Come on! You're Bisexual so you can go for it"
"But what if they're Non-Binary or Genderfluid or stuff like that? There's more genders than just boy and girl and I'm not pan, sorry"

The younger groan while falling back onto the bed because the older was correct, and looking at the time on his phone. He then sat back up before fully standing and heading to the door.

"I'm going to go home and finish some work I have. I might give you a text or call later, but I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye"

Jaemin looked back to see Renjun give a thumbs up before rolling his eyes(NJM) and leaving. Renjun eventually also got up to do his homework he had. He focused mostly on it, but there was a lingering curiosity about what Jaemin said, about a new student.