ƒίѵε

Chenle turned to his friend as he sighed. Everyone was curious about their chat, and that made him annoyed. They were talking about their friends that attend a different school.

He saw that Renjun was currently working on another drawing so he took out his earphones and phone. He scrolled through the songs before deciding on one and playing it. Chenle then looked at Renjun when he saw some movements and saw that Renjun was showing him a rough sketch of a sunflower. Chenle hummed in approval.

There was only about 15 minutes left of class when the door slammed open and a shout came.

"Renjun, Chenle!"

The two boys rushed over as everyone was now scared and confused as to why Jaemin was here. Chenle saw a few people rushing outside while Renjun tried talking with the heavily panting boy that was calming down.

"Jaemin, What's wrong? What's going on?!"
"J-Jisung and I were going to the bathroom when this group of students came up and blocked us.. We tried to get by but then one of them shoved Jisung to the wall and then.. Lucas, the new kid, came up and tried to stop them to, but now there's a fight going on- Just follow me!"

After those words, Jaemin grabbed Renjun's wrist and  went running out the classroom along with Chenle who was behind them. The class was also about to run out but the teacher screamed at them not to. When they arrived there was already a crowd but you could still see Lucas seeing how tall he was and he looked like he was hitting someone. Seeing how he didn't want to attract too much attention this soon, Renjun kneeled down and saw a gap big enough for him to crawl through between the group of students. His friends saw that and helped him get through, and so he managed to without being noticed, surprisingly. Let's say that when Renjun got through he was shocked by what he saw.

Jisung was currently kicking someone and had a bruise on his cheek, Lucas was punching someone, and there was another student-he's pretty sure they're name was Kunhang- shoving students out the way. Renjun got up fully before heading to his friends and moving him aside, got to Kunhang.

"Can you help me stop Lucas?"
"Yeah, sure"

Kunhang wasn't actually that scared of Renjun. He knew what he was capable of, but they, along with their friends, considered each other as acquaintances.

Renjun was now dragging the person the giant was hitting away while Kunhang held Lucas by the waist and pulled him away. Chenle and Jaemin have gone over to Jisung and all the students have left too. Though, five students stayed there. One of them went up to where ChenSung and Jaemin were at and tapped on Jaemin's shoulder. The boy with light blond hair and a blue spot turned around to see a male who had darker skin and soft brown hair.

"Hey, is your friend okay? I see that the bruise looks pretty bad"

Jaemin was a bit hesitant as he looked over to see Chenle take his boyfriend towards the school nurse but nodded.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. We've all gotten into fights before. This isn't much different"
"Don't you guys get tired from all these fights though? There always seems to be one at least every month!"

The boy gave a laugh and shook his hand.

"Oh, no no no. We're used to it. Plus, it's never us that get hurt the most, but the opponent. We all have quite the strength and know quite a bit about martial arts, we're not the ones you should be worried about"

He said the last line while looking over to the boys who were hurt to see them limping as their friends also lead them to the nurse. The brunet looked over and nodded. He then turned back and spoke.

"I'm Donghyuck by the way! Also, just for the record, I see the way you look at my friend, Jeno"
"Okay~~~!"

At that remark, Jaemin loudly clapped his hands as he turned around, his face slowly heating up as Donghyuck smirked. Renjun looked over in confusion as Lucas was currently cleaning his hands with tissue, seeing how it had blood on it.