ƒίƒϯεεη

After the couple had successfully gotten Renjun to calm down, they walked downstairs where everyone was dotted around. Some were sleeping, some were eating, and others were watching TV. Renjun went into the kitchen, wanting to avoid Lucas as much as possible now. Taeyong shook his head as he placed a plate of fruits onto the table, the four in the room digging in.

"Hey, Injun? I need help"
"Hm? What's wrong?"

Turning to face Kunhang, the slightly older male sighed as he plopped beside him, grabbing a banana.

"Lucas is a nervous wreck. He's feeling uncomfortable since he only feels somewhat comfortable with you, chenle, jisung, and jaemin. The three are sleeping, and you aren't. So mind helping our fellow Huang?"

After thinking for a bit under the stares of the others, Renjun sighed and got up.

"I'm assuming he's in the living room?"
"Yep"

Renjun walked into the lounge, seeing Lucas with Jeno, Haechan, and some two others. Once the gentle giant spotted the smaller male, he seemed to bean up. Shaking his head while giggling silently, Renjun walked over and sat on the empty seat beside Lucas, the older immediately wrapping an arm around him.

For the rest of the day, Lucas practically clung onto a flustered Renjun to entire time. The older was surprised to be in a mansion and with people he wasn't really close to, except for Renjun, who he got attached to easily. The fact that the younger drew a picture of him was flattering, and yet they seemed to put the idea away. The others in the mansion, didn't, but decided to fanboy in private, all too tired to actually deal with an embarrassed Renjun.

"Jaemin, what the actual FUCK are you doing?"
"Uhhh.... bon fire?"

Renjun looked in disbelief as he stared at the small pile of letters and such that were going up in flame. Lucas had gone to bed, as it was now 10 pm, and everyone was tired besides the two friends and Kun, who was inside watching the TV.

"Don't fuck with me (I have the power of god and anime on my side), Jaem. What are you doing?"

At the response that came in form of mumbles, Renjun sighed as he stepped closer to his friend that was poking at the dirt with a stick.

"Can't hear you"
"ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᴸᴱᵀᵀᴱᴿˢ.."
"Hm?"
"It's love letters and gifts that have been gifted to practically everyone here! Some people are now trying to get on our good side so that they can say 'I'm friends or in a relationship with a mafia member!' Like, shut up. It's fucking stupid, I know, but-"
"Just make sure to put the fire out completely, and take care of this too"

Kun's voice came as a shock, but not as much as the box filled with gifts and what not.

"They're from school staff and even the imbecile of a substitute.Same thing you said Jaemin, trying to get on our good side. Just hope we won't have to move you schools again"

The two boys groaned as they through the papers away, but kept the chocolates and stuffed toys. Who were they to deny them? When it was around midnight, they decided to make s'mores, talking as they toasted some marshmallows. A sudden gasp shocked the boys who were sitting by the fire full of trash, both holding onto one of the sweet treats. It was Lucas.

"O-oh! Lucas, I thought you were asleep!"
"I woke up because I thought I smelled smoke, and then I see this!"
"Luca-"
"How DARE you make s'mores without me? Now move over!"

Jaemin shimmed over, letting Lucas sit beside Renjun while he sat on a tree stump instead of the wooden bench. Both pieces of wood had a cloth and cushioning, so it wasn't uncomfortable. Jaemin smiled secretly as he saw the other two "unknowingly" snuggle up against each other. 'How i wish I could be like that with Jeno..'

A/N: Eh... better than nothing. So, the NoRenMin story, I will publish. I really like it, and I'm sorry, because I'm certain the updating will come even slower, as I have more stories up, and yet almost never update. But, I will try. The story is called
poupée de papier. Stay save, sane, and secure. Bye~