είɡհϯ

⌘Lucas Focus⌘

The tall male walked out the building while running his hand through his black hair. His mind was all over the place as he walked to his car, thinking about the classes, the annoying students, the strict and few fun teacher. And Renjun. He doesn't know why, he just can't get his mind off the small boy.

Yukhei sighed as he sat down and he decided to just try to relax for a bit. He drove to his house, it being a 14 minute drive. When he arrived, he greeted his step-brother who was his best friend. The latter noticed something was off and just brushed it off. Yukhei went to take a shower and change before he went downstairs to get something to eat. While he was doing this, his brother came up beside him and spoke.

"Lucas, you're normally not this quiet, you're making me concerned. Did something happen at school?"

The boy looked behind him and sighed, closing the kitchen cabinet.

"I don't know Minho. It's just that I'm busy thinking about everything"

Minho hummed as he patted his brother on the shoulder before heading to the door.

"I'm going to go meet up with some friends, I'll be back in 2 hours max"

Yukhei couldn't help but chuckle.

"You sure it won't turn into 4?"
"Oh hush. Cya"
"Bye"

A/N: This chapter is short, unlike the two males in it